Configuring IPv6 with docker

My ISP decided to drop the public IPv4 option for their customers and is pushing IPv6.  Now I can't get my website to come up.  I was able to get my pfsense router setup with IPv6 (without the help of my ISP, that story is for another time).

Before all this, I configured pfsense's DDNS and used google domain to forward the traffic to my Unraid and using linuxserver.io's letsencrypt container. 

Pfsense is setup with DHCPv6 on the WAN side and Track Interface on the LAN side.   My IPS gave my a prefix delegation size of 56.  As far as pfsense, I think I have all the right settings.  I have IPv6 addresses for all my clients including UnRaid.  From Unraid's console I was able to ping -6 google.com, getting back all packets.

For setting up a bridge for ipv6 in docker is where I don't have the knowledge to get working.  I created a bridge using Unraid's IPv6 address as the gateway.  I don't think that worked as I immediately got 0 packets back when I ping -6 google.com.  I created another bridge using this example https://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-fraser/submodules/ipv6/docs/release/userguide/ipv6-in-container-networking.html#id19.  I'm not sure if this works.  When I pinged google again, it just hung there not doing anything.  I tried to connecting to my website and still can't get through.  

I read through this post to get a better understanding, but don't know if my setup would be slightly different