[SOLVED] Web UI constantly crashing.

(update: 8/18/2020) Just wanted to update everything seems to be running fine now. for over 24 hours Removing nerdpack plugins seems to have resolved the issue! :)

As stated web UI keeps crashing, bad gateway errors, slow/unstable ETC.

I am running 6.8.3 stable channel

2x Xeon Bronze

Supermicro X11DPL-i

64GB (4x16GB) Black Diamond ECC Registered Server memory.

Unraid error 2.PNG

Unraid error.PNG

Edited by DataPhile
18 hours ago, trurl said:

Why have you installed so many (all?) packages from Nerd Tools? I recommend not installing anything that you don't need (and may not even know what it is).

I didn't realize they were all installed, I just intended to install nerd pack and add what I need as I need it. I'll got through and rectify that here in a bit. Sorry to take so long to get back to you, I went to bed and had to help my parents all day today. 

I shouldn't cause any conflicts to delete it, clear all configs, and reinstall right?

Edited by DataPhile

Looking through, I remember what I did here now. The intent was to have them installed and up to date, then toggel them on as needed, I don't know how the all got toggled on. I the mentality to keep things available incase I need them (Suddenlink has had a lot of outages since the pandemic so I would like to keep what I can locally).

You may be right, after uninstalling nerd pack again and halting the array (basically reversed the order of my last attempt to uninstall nerdpack extensions), the option to start the array is missing completley. I need to pinpoint which extention is conflictiong, and figure out how to disable it without breaking my array.

Troubleshoot1.PNG

26 minutes ago, trurl said:

Instead of odd I would say it was expected.

Well the first time around after reboot, as I said above, it did not recognize the encryption on the array. The only thing that changed the second time around was I uninstalled the extensions while the array was running, rather than prior to starting the array like the last attempt to remove the extensions.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Web UI constantly crashing.
  • 2 years later...