[DEPRECATED] dyonr - qbittorrentvpn

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mattti1912 said:

Hello

i´ve tried to install this plugin. But when i enable vpn and wireguard. It wont open?? i ´ve copied the .conf file to the wireguard directory. But with no luck

What am i doing wrong??

Am i suppose to install wireguard, some way else??

regards

What doesn't work exactly? Opening the WebUI?

Are you using a bridge network? Can you post the log?

12 minutes ago, Mattti1912 said:

Hello again.

The thing is that im only able to acces the webui, when i turn off vpn.

And yes im using bridge network.

regards

LOG 6.13 kB · 0 downloads

The log says the following:

2020-09-26 16:10:01.325265 [ERROR] WireGuard config filename is not 'wg0.conf'
2020-09-26 16:10:01.342769 [ERROR] Rename /config/wireguard/Europe-NL1.conf to 'wg0.conf'

Please rename the file Europe-NL1.conf to wg0.conf and restart the container

Alright, WireGuard seems to be working now, but after qBittorrent starts it seems to crash, which is weird since it's kinda the 2nd last action of the start up script, after that it should keep on checking the connection. Because of this I think qBittorrent might have a corrupted config file.

Can you stop the container, and delete `appdata/qbittorrentvpn/qBittorrent/config/qBittorrent.conf`

After that, if it still does not work, could you send `appdata/qbittorrentvpn/qBittorrent/data/logs/qbittorrent.log`

Warning: This file MIGHT contain sensitive information about your IP (mainly the lines with the text 'Detected external IP:') or the torrent loaded in qBittorrent, so please be careful whens ending this over.

I do not see anything wrong in the qbittorrent.log.txt or in the Container log.

Does the container keep restarting continuously and you are not able to connect to the Web UI?

Is the IP correct that you try to access the container on, also note https://

Just to be sure everything is clean:

Stop the container

Delete the appdata/qbittorrentvpn/qBittorrent folder (so it will do a full clean config and https install of qBittorrent)

Check if the LAN_NETWORK is correct for your IP-range

- Try again

If it still does not work:

Stop the container

Delete the appdata/qbittorrentvpn/qBittorrent folder (so it will do a full clean config and https install of qBittorrent)

Check if the LAN_NETWORK is correct for your IP-range

Edit the container again, click 'show more settings...' and set ENABLE_SSL to no

- Try again

1 hour ago, Mattti1912 said:

Hello again and thank you for your help

Is there anything i can do? delete something?? re-install something??

Do i have to install the Dynamix WireGuard ??

Thank you

Nope. Normally you just install the Docker, set the settings. Add the WireGuard config to the WireGuard folder, with renaming the config 'wg0.conf'.

After that you just click the 'WebUI' button in Unraid and you should have a working qBittorrent routed through the WireGuard VPN of your VPN Provider.

I am the only one who get the status "stalled" on all downloads ? Most often torrents starts of att full speed then after a minute or so torrents get stalled and all network activity halts. after a few minutes all torrents start again. And then it continues in the same way stalled/downloading.

I have been using rutorrent before and have never had this problem. I have 10TB free space, 1000/1000 Mbit/s connection and all torrents have lots of seeds/pers

What can cause this problem ?

9 hours ago, Cliff said:

I am the only one who get the status "stalled" on all downloads ? Most often torrents starts of att full speed then after a minute or so torrents get stalled and all network activity halts. after a few minutes all torrents start again. And then it continues in the same way stalled/downloading.

I have been using rutorrent before and have never had this problem. I have 10TB free space, 1000/1000 Mbit/s connection and all torrents have lots of seeds/pers

What can cause this problem ?

I think this may be related to qBittorrent's settings.

Please open the qBittorrent options > BitTorrent > Uncheck Torrent Queueing

Also check if the Connections Limits are set properly in the Connection tab, you could increase, double or triple those maybe, or just disable all connections by unchecking it all.  

Also please verify what qBittorrents connection status is at the bottom like how many DHT nodes you are connected with and if the connection status is green,

47 minutes ago, live4ever said:

I can't seem to get the ADDITIONAL_PORTS variable to work.

Tried with Telly port 6077 and ChannelsDVR port 8089

Neither of these are accessible at unRAID.lan.ip:6077 or 8089

Odd, I will look at it in a moment. Does the log of qbittorrentvpn show that the ports got added to the IP tables?

Edit:

I've just tested this with a nginx webserver (linuxserver/nginx), and it works perfectly fine for me.

On the additional dockers, you don't need to change anything about the ports, but only need to know which, so 6077 and 8089.

In the qbittorrentvpn Docker, you need to add those as '6077,8089' and also add port mappings.

At the bottom of the 'edit' of the qbittorrentvpn Docker select 'Add another Part, Port, Variable, Label or Device'

Set the following:

Config Type: Port

Name: ChannelsDVR

Container Port: 8089

Host Port: 8797 (example, change this to the port you like to use, 8089 would also be possible)

Connection Type: TCP (doubt you need TCP)

Click add, and apply.

Also, don't forget to add the '--net=container:qbittorrentvpn' to the other containers.

Please check if you did all the steps of this video correctly:

Edited by Dyon
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

First and foremost, thanks for this container. It has been great.

So great that.. it is so cutting edge that is currently using qBittorrent v4.3.0, which not all sites whitelist just yet. Would it be possible to retain an older version, perhaps as a tag in the container DockerHub?

1 minute ago, b3lc said:

Hello,

So great that.. it is so cutting edge that is currently using qBittorrent v4.3.0, which not all sites whitelist just yet. Would it be possible to retain an older version, perhaps as a tag in the container DockerHub?

In my opinion a new official release version is not cutting edge, it has been in development for months by the qBittorrent team. 

I will add a tag for the latest 4.2.x version later. I'll reply to you again later to you know when it's added. 

I also encourage you to contact your trackers to add to support for qBittorrent 4.3.x

• Like 1
1 hour ago, b3lc said:

Hello,

The 4.2.5 tag is now online.

In Unraid, select my container, select Edit, and change the 'Repository' from 'dyonr/qbittorrentvpn' to 'dyonr/qbittorrentvpn:v4_2_x'

• Like 1
  • Dyon changed the title to [DEPRECATED] dyonr - qbittorrentvpn