Disk Device Disabled and recurring issues

Hi All,

I've had a couple issues with my array lately.  In 3 weeks I've had Disk 4 go disabled and become not mountable (Replaced and rebuilt), Disk 1 XFS File corruption (repaired file system), and now  yesterday Disk 1 is showing at Device Disabled.  I could hear it spinning up, then spinning back down.  I downloaded Diags, rebooted, and it sounds ok and passed a SMART test.  Disk 1 is a pretty new disk.  Seems like some gremlins? I'm buying new Sata Cables to try.  Should I try a new Power Supply (curerntly a 700W from 2013).  Is my motherboard taking a crap?  These HW issues are driving me nuts lately :)

Diag and Smart report attached

To fix disk 1 I'm going to rebuild it onto a spare 12TB I have.  Disable Array, replace disk 1 in array with spare 12TB, restart and repair array.  I'll keep the original 12TB Disk 1 in case something bad happens during rebuild. 

nas4x12-smart-20200820-1953.zip nas4x12-diagnostics-20200819-2249.zip

I do not have any spare ports.  I have an PCIe card with 4 ports, but that is also marvel chip.  Is there a PCI card with Intel, I will search.  Maybe an LSI card?

Also one other question, I'm currently doing a rebuild; can I pause the rebuild, power down, power up, and resume rebuild?