Wireless Xbox controller in windows VM?

Im surprised nobody has asked this yet (as far as i have found) but will the new xbox one wireless controllers (which connect via Bluetooth to PC) work in a windows VM? 

I know unRaid doesn't have drivers for Bluetooth but once im in the VM will i be able to connect my new generation xbox controller to just a standard Bluetooth USB dongle?
If i can, should I? In my office computer i just use a wire, ive never tried a Bluetooth connection. 

The older xbox one controller require a proprietary USB connection to play on PC but i dont have any of those. I got my VM working with a wired controller but i wanted to ask before i bought an Active USB extension cable. Wireless would be much better for my living room.  

Thanks for everyone's replies. It sounds like once i pass through a USB controllers on my motherboard i shouldn't have any issues so i tried to pass through and yeah, its just as straight forward and simple as every other step of this project...... @rachid596 You offering to help? lol

I was following space invader's video but now im stuck. After trying for about 30 minutes to figure out putty i gave up and used the users script. Ive attached those below. The first time i ran the script i noticed that everything i had plugged in was on one controller, i shut down the box and moved USB cables to different ports and same story; everything on one controller (the 14 one). I shutdown again and moved the xbox controller to the ONE USB port that i had not yet tried and sure enough once i ran the script again it was showing the xbox controller with its own controller (9). 

So if im reading this crap correctly i only have two USB controllers on my motherboard, One of them (14) handles all the USB ports except one and does not reset. The second controller (9) is just one USB port and maybe a USB type c port (cant test that, dont have the correct wire) and it does reset. 

My questions : Should i try to pass one of the controllers to my VM and if so, which one? I could put the boot device on 9 and it would be by itself but doesnt my UPS also need to be left with unraid? If i pass 14 to the VM, the UPS would have to be on the VM.

Only having one  controller that "resets" is it more important that my VM ports reset ( i think this is the case) or does unraid OS need the port that resets? 

Im thinking maybe pass through 9 so i can have at least one USB hub in windows that resets for my wireless xbox controller or anything else i want to hot swap and leave everything else to unraid. I will have to use the web GUI to pass the Logitech wireless dongle but thats been working fine so far so no big deal. 

I unfortunately cant use a PCIE USB multiplier, the computer is in a custom case and there isnt room for it

Adventures in USB passthrough.txt