[SOLVED] Boot Issue Migrating To New Hardware

I'm in the middle of trying to migrate my array to a new system. I'm coming from a Dell R710 to a custom build. 

MOBO: Gigabyte Z490 Vision G

Proc: i7-10700

Mem: 64GB DDR4-3000

M.2 Evo 970 <- being added as a cache drive

I've moved all my drives over, (hoping they'll all populate up correctly), I've plugged by unRAID USB into one of the motherboards USB2.0/1.1 slots, the system boots, but unRAID doesn't appear to boot properly. I've enabled CSM, set Storage Boot Option Control and Other PCI Devices to UEFI, changed some of them back again to legacy, but try as I might, unRAID just doesn't seem to boot. The most I get is a black screen with the "_" in the top left. And then it just hangs. 

Am I missing some BIOS configuration settings somewhere? Did I introduce an issue with my USB? At something of a loss here. Suggestions welcome. 

Update: updated the BIOS from f3 to f6, changed a few settings (CSM enabled) and I seem to be able to (somewhat) reliably get back into unRAID now. I'll have to add a few more changes to get it consistent, but I seem to have issues getting an IP now. I did have it set statically previously, I've tried changing it back to dynamic, but it doesn't quite seem to be working. I'm not sure if I'm running into the 2.5GbE not being supported, or what. There does seem to be activity on the port and router, but I don't seem to be getting an IP. 

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Boot Issue Migrating To New Hardware