Unraid Server Unresponsive this Am

Hi guys-

My unraid server has been running w/o issues for the last few months.  I set a file transfer last night via krusader and when I checked on it this morning.  My server was unresponsive and unreachable.  I hooked up a monitor to my tower and didn't get any video.  

Tried to Ctrl-Alt-f1 (all the way through f7) and still nothing so had to do a manual power down.  my server is back up and running and i ran a diagnostic.  Can someone take a look at my diagnostic and let me know if there is any cause for concern?  

Hoping this is just a freak thing.  

nasgard-diagnostics-20200822-1550.zip

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2020 at 4:25 PM, trurl said:

Nothing apparent in those. 2 FAQs that might be relevant:

So the same thing happened twice within the last week.  no errors after 1st parity check. 2nd parity check occuring now.  

I have an aorus b450 pro wifi-cf mobo.  I could upgrade the mobo to version f51 (i'm on f50).

i also have an amd ryzen 5 2600 cpu.  can't determine what the bios is for that from the main dashboard in unraid. 

Do i need to update bios for cpu and mobo?  Do i need to disable c6 and adjust power supply control?