access data disks from remote, as shares

possible to see the data disks file system (disk1 , disk2 disk3 , cache etc)  from a windows machine  (even the windows VM on unraid) ?

of course I see the shares.   but I want to be able to access the individual disks.

how do I get that please?

the underlying reason is that I want to use duplicate finder application from windows VM.  I have installed dupeGuru docker app, but its not working for some reason. so I thought I will go around it ...

not clear.  maybe we are not talking about the same thing.

allow me to explain.

I do see all the user shares I have defined. (media, downloads, isos etc..)

what I also want to see is :  disk1,  disk2, disk3, cache.

and I dont see that while looking over the SMB available shares on the network under TOWER (my server name)

hope its clear

Not sure if you need to do both of these, but global share settings have to allow for disk shares, and then under Shares>Disk Shares make sure the disks are configured for Export: Yes. 

Disks should show up over SMB like \\TOWER\disk1

You can also enable rootshare in the SMB configuration file from SpaceInvaderOne's video

I recommend not sharing disks on the network. If you need to work with the disks do so directly on the server with mc (Midnight Commander) or krusader or command line.

In any case, don't mix disks and user shares when moving / copying or you can lose data. Just one of several reason I recommend not sharing disks.