Drive disabled - extended SMART passed

Hi all,

I have a 6TB drive that unraid has disabled due to read and write errors and is emulating. First thing I did was check the SATA connections and then I ran an extended SMART test which passed (results attached) as it passed is this drive safe to still use?

If that is the case then to get up and running again I should unassign/reassign the drive and start rebuild?

I didn't catch the drive being disabled for a day while my dockers were still running - should I be worried about recent writes being corrupted?

Diagnostics attached - looks like the read/write errors started at "Aug 24 20:56"

Thanks in advance

tower-smart-20200826-1034.zip tower-diagnostics-20200825-1746.zip

Disk is showing some issues on SMART, and it did fail a recent extended test, but since it passed the last one it should be OK for now, you can rebuild on top but any more read errors/failed tests in the near future best to replace it.

10 minutes ago, gadgetzombie said:

I didn't catch the drive being disabled for a day while my dockers were still running - should I be worried about recent writes being corrupted?

Since it was disabled Unraid emulates the disk, and any writes to that disk still go there, and will be on the rebuilt disk.