[Support] FunnyPocketBook - Firefly-III (deprecated)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and thanks a lot for the firefly-iii template. I am absolutly new in unraid and docker, so sorry for asking. I need the nordigen-importer:
https://github.com/firefly-iii/nordigen-importer
https://docs.firefly-iii.org/other-data-importers/install/docker/ 

What do I have to do to make from this informations in github and firefly-docs a Unraid template?

Thanks, best regards
Sebastian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply and I can totally understand that you don't have the capacity to build and support more templates for every single user request 🙂.

I hope someone will build the template for the FIDI in future, also the current firefly-iii-spectre-importer will be discontinued and moved to the FIDI.

As I wrote in my first post I am absolutely new to unraid. Today I found a tutorial how to build your own templates for docker hub containers via "Add Container". This is much easier than I thought. That was the crucial information I was missing 😉, now I could install the Firefly III Data Importer (FIDI) myself without any problems. Thanks for the support with the screenshot. And if I had known before how easy it is, I would not have asked... 🤓

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 10:23 AM, VladoPortos said:

Did something change in latest update related to proxy ? My reverse proxy stop working suddenly. When I go to url of the firefly on my server like https://firefly.server.com it automatically try to do https://firefly.server.com:8080/login why it force the 8080 in there ? 

Have you had any luck finding a solution? I'm having a similar issue since the update. I'm using nginx proxy manager and when I don't give it :8080 after the reverse proxied URL I get failure to render / odd behavior:

image.thumb.png.55158e5258c29f39e359f51fc4d7cf75.png 

I also can't interact with the date picker to change the timeline I'm looking at, etc. 

If I go to the proxied URL and add :8080 to it, everything runs fine. I've looked through the documentation but all I can really find is information on getting HTTPS rewriting to work with nginx.

Edit to the edit:

NGINX Proxy Manager needed a custom location at root pointing to my proxied URL with the host-side port. Everything is working fine now. I'm going to leave the other screenshot/description up in case anyone else comes across this post with a similar issue.

image.thumb.png.74e3faa15ec4d7ba4cd2796333d9f7c5.png

Edited by d3fc0n0wltraps
Adding more info, posting solution
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, d3fc0n0wltraps said:

Have you had any luck finding a solution? I'm having a similar issue since the update. I'm using nginx proxy manager and when I don't give it :8080 after the reverse proxied URL I get failure to render / odd behavior:

image.thumb.png.55158e5258c29f39e359f51fc4d7cf75.png 

I also can't interact with the date picker to change the timeline I'm looking at, etc. 

If I go to the proxied URL and add :8080 to it, everything runs fine. I've looked through the documentation but all I can really find is information on getting HTTPS rewriting to work with nginx.

Edit to the edit:

NGINX Proxy Manager needed a custom location at root pointing to my proxied URL with the host-side port. Everything is working fine now. I'm going to leave the other screenshot/description up in case anyone else comes across this post with a similar issue.

image.thumb.png.74e3faa15ec4d7ba4cd2796333d9f7c5.png

I love you, thanks so much... the custom location fixed it.

• 1 month later...

HI All, I managed to get this setup and authenticated as it shows the test accounts setup.

When attempting to do an import I get a 500 server error via the URL http://192.168.0.99:7575/import/roles - as best as I can tell the CSV file seems OK. 

Where could I start trying to diagnose the issue? 

[stacktrace]
#0 /var/www/html/app/Http/Controllers/Import/RoleController.php(75): App\\Services\\CSV\\Configuration\\ConfigFileProcessor::convertConfigFile()
#1 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Controller.php(54): App\\Http\\Controllers\\Import\\RoleController->index()

#2 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/ControllerDispatcher.php(45): Illuminate\\Routing\\Controller->callAction()

#3 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Route.php(262): Illuminate\\Routing\\ControllerDispatcher->dispatch()
#4 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Route.php(205): Illuminate\\Routing\\Route->runController()
#5 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(695): Illuminate\\Routing\\Route->run()
#6 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(128): Illuminate\\Routing\\Router->Illuminate\\Routing\\{closure}()
#7 /var/www/html/app/Http/Middleware/RolesComplete.php(50): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#8 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): App\\Http\\Middleware\\RolesComplete->handle()
#9 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Middleware/SubstituteBindings.php(50): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#10 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Routing\\Middleware\\SubstituteBindings->handle()
#11 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Middleware/VerifyCsrfToken.php(78): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#12 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Middleware\\VerifyCsrfToken->handle()
#13 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Middleware/ShareErrorsFromSession.php(49): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#14 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\View\\Middleware\\ShareErrorsFromSession->handle()
#15 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Session/Middleware/StartSession.php(121): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#16 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Session/Middleware/StartSession.php(64): Illuminate\\Session\\Middleware\\StartSession->handleStatefulRequest()
#17 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Session\\Middleware\\StartSession->handle()
#18 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cookie/Middleware/AddQueuedCookiesToResponse.php(37): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#19 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Cookie\\Middleware\\AddQueuedCookiesToResponse->handle()
#20 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cookie/Middleware/EncryptCookies.php(67): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#21 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Cookie\\Middleware\\EncryptCookies->handle()
#22 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(103): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#23 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(697): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->then()
#24 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(672): Illuminate\\Routing\\Router->runRouteWithinStack()
#25 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(636): Illuminate\\Routing\\Router->runRoute()
#26 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(625): Illuminate\\Routing\\Router->dispatchToRoute()
#27 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(167): Illuminate\\Routing\\Router->dispatch()
#28 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(128): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Kernel->Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\{closure}()
#29 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Middleware/TransformsRequest.php(21): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#30 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Middleware/ConvertEmptyStringsToNull.php(31): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Middleware\\TransformsRequest->handle()
#31 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Middleware\\ConvertEmptyStringsToNull->handle()
#32 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Middleware/TransformsRequest.php(21): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#33 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Middleware/TrimStrings.php(40): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Middleware\\TransformsRequest->handle()
#34 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Middleware\\TrimStrings->handle()
#35 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Middleware/ValidatePostSize.php(27): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#36 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Middleware\\ValidatePostSize->handle()
#37 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Middleware/PreventRequestsDuringMaintenance.php(86): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#38 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Middleware\\PreventRequestsDuringMaintenance->handle()
#39 /var/www/html/vendor/fruitcake/laravel-cors/src/HandleCors.php(38): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#40 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Fruitcake\\Cors\\HandleCors->handle()
#41 /var/www/html/vendor/fideloper/proxy/src/TrustProxies.php(57): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#42 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(167): Fideloper\\Proxy\\TrustProxies->handle()
#43 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(103): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->Illuminate\\Pipeline\\{closure}()
#44 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(142): Illuminate\\Pipeline\\Pipeline->then()
#45 /var/www/html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(111): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter()
#46 /var/www/html/public/index.php(99): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Kernel->handle()
#47 {main}
"}
192.168.0.18 - - [09/Mar/2022:20:47:44 +0000] "GET /import/roles HTTP/1.1" 500 7720 "http://192.168.0.99:7575/import/configure" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)

Edited by Bluedevil678
Adding data
44 minutes ago, mattie112 said:

Is this the log of the importer or firefly itself?

It seems to give an error at `convertConfigFile`  so you might want to doublecheck your config.

-update= [2022-03-10 08:52:55] production.ERROR: App\Services\CSV\Configuration\ConfigFileProcessor::convertConfigFile(): Argument #1 ($fileName) must be of type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/app/Http/Controllers/Import/RoleController.php on line 75 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): App\\Services\\CSV\\Configuration\\ConfigFileProcessor::convertConfigFile(): Argument #1 ($fileName) must be of type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/app/Http/Controllers/Import/RoleController.php on line 75 at /var/www/html/app/Services/CSV/Configuration/ConfigFileProcessor.php:46)

The above seems rather telling however not too sure what to do with this information. 

This was the log of the importer container. Ive not set anything too usual in the initial import config. 

From what I can tell the importer should move to the page to allow the configurations of the roles for the imported data but seems to crash at that stage. (Ive attached my inital config and the page I think it should load) Im not using a preconfigured JSON file.

Config 1.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-10 084515.jpg

Edited by Bluedevil678
Additional Data

Ah this may have something to do with it: 

"Please migrate to fireflyiii/data-importer

The CSV importer is no longer maintained"

I dont however see an unraid app for the data importer though.... opportuity there for someone to rack up some bigger download numbers if they can get it in the CA repo. 

• 4 months later...
  • FunnyPocketBook changed the title to [Support] FunnyPocketBook - Firefly-III (deprecated)
  • 4 months later...