[SUPPORT] testdasi repo

35 minutes ago, testdasi said:

This is a known bug with Deluge (see bug report below). As binhex himself said "if the plugin is not made for deluge v2 then you will be out of luck until the plugin developer updates the plugin to work with python 3.x". Binhex seems to have implemented his own fix so I think you might have no choice but to use his docker instead.

https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/66

Ok I'm gonna go with the binhex one for now, and try to find a workaround

35 minutes ago, testdasi said:

The DNS queries within your network is not encrypted e.g. DNS between the client (192.168.1.202) and the Pihole docker (192.168.1.3).

It's the query out of the docker to the DNS resolver (e.g. from Pihole (192.168.1.3) to google (8.8.8.8)) that is encrypted.

Ok I understand :)

Thanks for your responses ! ;)

EDIT: For the Label plugin issue on Deluge, your link was helpful, there is a workaround, thanks again ;)

image.thumb.png.77bd9c0b99644f94a28c2272c8340a2b.png

Edited by koala784
5 hours ago, testdasi said:

Have you got a test file I can use to test varken? I don't use it personally so need something to verify that it works correclty in GUS.

Yeah once UUD version 1.5 is ready, I can share my Varken docker settings and appdata INI file. For this to all work, there are a number of other dependencies outside of Varken (Working PLEX and Tautulli Dockers), 2 additional Grafana plugins that need to be installed via CLI, and finally, users will have to register for a MaxMind (GeoMapping) API key.

If I were you, I would just add the Varken docker with Default INI to GUS and possibly preinstall the 2 Grafana plugins, and have users configure PLEX/Tautulli/MaxMind separately. There would be no way to effectively include everything within GUS because there are just too many user specific needs/requirements/variables.  I can assist users from the UUD side with the downstream dependencies and configurations.

Edited by falconexe
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, falconexe said:

If I were you, I would just add the Varken docker with Default INI to GUS and possibly preinstall the 2 Grafana plugins, and have users configure PLEX/Tautulli/MaxMind separately. There would be no way to effectively include everything within GUS because there are just too many user specific needs/requirements/variables.  I can assist users from the UUD side with the downstream dependencies and configurations.

Yeah, that would make the most sense. There are plenty of tutorials online that show how to get Varken up and running on a Grafana dashboard so you could just link to those, or pull from them and include a simple tutorial in the GitHub repo for GUS.

Would be willing to help create a tutorial for you as well, @testdasi.

Edited by ctrlaltd1337
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ctrlaltd1337 said:

Yeah, that would make the most sense. There are plenty of tutorials online that show how to get Varken up and running on a Grafana dashboard so you could just link to those, or pull from them and include a simple tutorial in the GitHub repo for GUS.

Would be willing to help create a tutorial for you as well, @testdasi.

I’ll be including a tutorial on my UUD side as well. Users will be covered from all perspectives, even if GUS never has Varken, they’ll be able to do it manually. Just always nice to have multiple options.

I've got "GUS" installed and went into the 1.3 module.  How to I get it to show fan speed and CPU temp? Currently I can see fan speed for each fan in my bios and I can see cpu temps for each core in Unraid, but I've not been able to figure out how to see them in GUS.....I see the "gauges" for them but they have no data going to them.

I JUST installed this and I'm new to Unraid and computer stuff in general.....so just pounding my way through it and chewing on it a bit trying to figure out how this all works.

Thanks!

Stephen

55 minutes ago, SPOautos said:

I've got "GUS" installed and went into the 1.3 module.  How to I get it to show fan speed and CPU temp? Currently I can see fan speed for each fan in my bios and I can see cpu temps for each core in Unraid, but I've not been able to figure out how to see them in GUS.....I see the "gauges" for them but they have no data going to them.

I JUST installed this and I'm new to Unraid and computer stuff in general.....so just pounding my way through it and chewing on it a bit trying to figure out how this all works.

Thanks!

Stephen

Hi again Stephen. I'm the developer of the UUD, and for support on UUD, you will want to post this back in the UUD topic where you just came from. Testdasi only supports the dockers and GUS. I support the actual Dashboard, which is what UUD is.

Please post dashboard related questions to my topic below.  Also include what hardware you are running on (are you on a server, or consumer hardware?).

I'm heading to bed now, but I or another UUD user will assist soon enough.

Edited by falconexe

I have GUS set up but in the 1.3 when I go to make changes and hit the save icon, I get this..... Is there a way to make it so that I can just hit the save icon and it save?  If not, what do I do here....should I just hit "save JSON to file" and it will save the current configuration that has my edits as the new provisioned dashboard?

image.thumb.png.595da38c0e31936bd8de8e7babb759a8.png

On 10/2/2020 at 4:41 PM, ctrlaltd1337 said:

Yes, you save it as a JSON file, create a new dashboard and then upload that JSON file. You can then use that dashboard going forward and save it whenever you make changes.

I must be doing something wrong....when in the ultimate dashboard 1.3 when I make changes, then save as a JSON file, then go to import that JSON file....it says the file already exists. I have changed the name of the newly downloaded file but when I go to import it, the original name carries forward instead of the name i changed it too. It wont let me get past the file already existing. When I click to overwrite it wont.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

3 hours ago, SPOautos said:

I must be doing something wrong....when in the ultimate dashboard 1.3 when I make changes, then save as a JSON file, then go to import that JSON file....it says the file already exists. I have changed the name of the newly downloaded file but when I go to import it, the original name carries forward instead of the name i changed it too. It wont let me get past the file already existing. When I click to overwrite it wont.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

You need to assign a new unique ID as well. It should be the next field below. You can just add a single character or assign an ID of your choosing.

I apologize if this was already answered but I just haven't been able to find it (I'm not exactly sure what I should be searching for). Here's my issue: once I had Pihole-DoT-DoH installed and configured, I couldn't resolve any of my local network hosts, including my unRAID box. The pihole configuration looks fine but I'm not sure how to configure the underlying DNS server (dnsmasq?) without moving my DHCP server from my home router.

I do have the host names showing up in the pihole next to the IPs but I can't get any of them to resolve. Here's my current configuration:

Router/DHCP Server: 192.168.50.1 (/24 subnet)

unRAID: 192.168.50.2

Pihole-DoT-DoH: br0 on unRAID Docker at 192.168.50.254

My ISP configuration has the DNS server set to 192.168.50.254. The DHCP Server is set to give out only 192.168.50.254 for DNS but every client I check shows this as well as 192.168.50.1 (I was hoping that'd allow it to resolve the local network host names). This may not matter but I did switch the CloudFlare servers to 1.1.1.3 and 1.0.0.3 in cloudflared.yml since I have a ton of young kids in the home.

Can you point me in the right direction? I have a local domain suffix in case this helps.

Edited by digitaljock
Give more background info on problem

This is probably an incredibly simple question but trying to setup the OpenVPN-AIO-Client-Torless and it won't connect. I use PIA, I've added the ovpn file, renamed it openvpn.ovpn, added the .crt and .pem files all 3 to /etc/openvpn, restarted the docker and still nothing. I added ports 1198, 8153, and 9443 to my router for port forwarding. I know I'm suppose to have a credentials file as well but not sure how to add/setup info in file. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1.png.d761974b8e4df90faa62118e4801b4cb.png

Edit:

figured it out, it was the credentials.conf file that was missing

Edited by mvc
fixed issue

Pihole dot doh ---
i think there might be a config issue - after installing and matching regular pihole template, aside the required settings, there is no webgui. 
Uninstalled, removed image and deleted the folder in appdata. Reinstalled with a new static local ip, same issue. 

Uninstalled original (working) pihole, deleted folder etc. Reinstalled and the gui works right away. Am i possibly missing something?
I can ping google from console successfully.

image.thumb.png.dd07a26e56611af3e447e1d6f495ac9a.png

image.thumb.png.5f2c93ecd98ff391501ca9a597c126c0.png

Edited by jonfive
Better image
On 10/16/2020 at 10:43 PM, mvc said:

This is probably an incredibly simple question but trying to setup the OpenVPN-AIO-Client-Torless and it won't connect. I use PIA, I've added the ovpn file, renamed it openvpn.ovpn, added the .crt and .pem files all 3 to /etc/openvpn, restarted the docker and still nothing. I added ports 1198, 8153, and 9443 to my router for port forwarding. I know I'm suppose to have a credentials file as well but not sure how to add/setup info in file. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1.png.d761974b8e4df90faa62118e4801b4cb.png

Edit:

figured it out, it was the credentials.conf file that was missing

Hello, Mine is not resolved yet. I am having the same issue. What to do?

Hello, i would like use this APP to manage my snmpd device (edgerouter)
i add this https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/1756

i also set telegraf.conf as describe on URL bellow
but i had an issue in the log and no DATA

[inputs.snmp] Error in plugin: initializing table : translating: exec: "snmptranslate": executable file not found in $PATH

I checked on the docker snmptranslate is present on docker image in /usr/bin

Any help is greatly appreciated.

42 minutes ago, Snagrot said:

Hello, i would like use this APP to manage my snmpd device (edgerouter)
i add this https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/1756

i also set telegraf.conf as describe on URL bellow
but i had an issue in the log and no DATA

[inputs.snmp] Error in plugin: initializing table : translating: exec: "snmptranslate": executable file not found in $PATH

I checked on the docker snmptranslate is present on docker image in /usr/bin

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I found  a  solution

connect bash on the docker image

docker exec -ti   Grafana-Unraid-Stack  /bin/bash

modify source.list

# deb http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20200908T070000Z buster main
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster main contrib non-free
# deb http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian-security/20200908T070000Z buster/updates main
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates main contrib non-free
# deb http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20200908T070000Z buster-updates main
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-updates main contrib non-free

apt-get update 

apt-get install snmp-mibs-downloader

now i can loook some informations of my edgerouter :)

i hope this fix can be help you for another snmp device

Hey guys,

Lately I'm getting these erros in PiHole DoH;

[31mERROR[0m[2020-10-31T10:04:05+01:00] failed to connect to an HTTPS backend "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": failed to perform an HTTPS request: Post "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": dial tcp 1.1.1.1:443: connect: no route to host
[31mERROR[0m[2020-10-31T10:04:05+01:00] failed to connect to an HTTPS backend "https://1.0.0.1/dns-query": failed to perform an HTTPS request: Post "https://1.0.0.1/dns-query": dial tcp 1.0.0.1:443: connect: no route to host

Restart doesn't help and all wireless clients are strugling to get online.

resolv.conf are correct afaik.

Any1 else having these errors?

So where would I look to disable the OpenVPN connection from utilizing DNSoverTLS to pull the A/AAAA records for the tunnel setup?

Been currently seeing for the last few days this output (haven't changed anything that was working for 2 months now):

[info] Setting up OpenVPN tunnel
[info] Create tunnel device
[info] Allow DnS-over-TLS for openvpn to lookup VPN server
[info] Connecting to VPN on port 1198 with proto udp...
[info] Connection in progress, wait 10s...
[info] Connection in progress, wait 10s... (this x1000!)

It appears to be hanging on attempting to query the A/AAAA record. Any guidance on where to look on solving this?

On 10/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, learningunraid said:

If you're using PIA, make sure you're using the most up to date ovpn config files from the PIA site.  They just recently retired a bunch of legacy servers.  My config file was pointing to one of those old servers and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't connect anymore.  Download the default Nextgen config files and make sure you're using the current server names.

• Like 1
On 11/12/2020 at 11:22 PM, Bobat said:

If you're using PIA, make sure you're using the most up to date ovpn config files from the PIA site.  They just recently retired a bunch of legacy servers.  My config file was pointing to one of those old servers and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't connect anymore.  Download the default Nextgen config files and make sure you're using the current server names.

How many Port Forwarding PIA allows?

On 11/15/2020 at 8:14 AM, learningunraid said:

How many Port Forwarding PIA allows?

The US servers don't look like they support port forwarding.  For the servers that do, it looks like you're limited to a single port.  I don't use the function personally, so I'm not 100% sure on that.

On 10/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, learningunraid said:

create a file called credentials.conf in your openvpn-aio-client folder, on the first line paste your vpn username, on the second line paste your password, save, try running the container again. I use PIA, in my openvpn-aio-client docker appdata folder I now have 4 files, ca.rsa.2048.crt, credentials.conf, crl.rsa.2048.pem, and openvpn.ovpn. I don't think the pem file is needed since I have the crt but it was part of the download so I left in.