[SUPPORT] testdasi repo

On 11/12/2020 at 6:52 PM, Bobat said:

If you're using PIA, make sure you're using the most up to date ovpn config files from the PIA site.  They just recently retired a bunch of legacy servers.  My config file was pointing to one of those old servers and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't connect anymore.  Download the default Nextgen config files and make sure you're using the current server names.

Have the same error. Using the latest files since my qbittorrent vpn is working fine.

Still getting the waiting 10s error.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:55 AM, Zorlofe said:

Hi and thanks for all the work done on these! I was curious if there is a new docker update coming anytime soon for Pi-hole as there are updates ready for Pi-hole, Web interface, and FTL? Thanks for your time!

Amazing little container this Pihole. Works like a charm and I have it set up as my 2ndary DNS in case of a fail of my first one. Planning to do an HA Pihole. There are few tutorials out there. Seems to be in its infancy but it looks promising.  Any chance to update the container with the latest WebInterface and FTL?  

I really appreciate your time for making this available to all of us.

Cheers :) 

PS: Also noticed that seems to be crashing sometimes. Not sure but I believe cloudflared is the culprit

Edited by rainfactor
  • Like 1
On 12/15/2020 at 3:55 PM, Zorlofe said:

Hi and thanks for all the work done on these! I was curious if there is a new docker update coming anytime soon for Pi-hole as there are updates ready for Pi-hole, Web interface, and FTL? Thanks for your time!

Was wondering about this update as well, I do like the docker very much but waiting for an update for pihole.

• Like 1

The PiHole container seems to be crashing and doesn't allow to connect to the gui

I have been using it for a while yet the GUI refuses to connect after a day or so and the logs show this:

Not sure if they are related.But If I restart the container it comes back online

[31mERROR[0m[2020-12-26T14:46:52-05:00] update check failed: Get "https://update.argotunnel.com?arch=amd64&os=linux": dial tcp: lookup update.argotunnel.com on 127.0.0.11:53: read udp 127.0.0.1:57115->127.0.0.11:53: i/o timeout
[31mERROR[0m[2020-12-26T14:55:09-05:00] failed to connect to an HTTPS backend "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": failed to perform an HTTPS request: Post "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)
[31mERROR[0m[2020-12-26T14:55:09-05:00] failed to connect to an HTTPS backend "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": failed to perform an HTTPS request: Post "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": context deadline exceeded
[31mERROR[0m[2020-12-26T14:55:10-05:00] failed to connect to an HTTPS backend "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": failed to perform an HTTPS request: Post "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)
[31mERROR[0m[2020-12-26T14:55:10-05:00] failed to connect to an HTTPS backend "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": failed to perform an HTTPS request: Post "https://1.1.1.1/dns-query": net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)

Wow, what an amazing container... tku @testdasi!!!

I've been wanting to install these apps for ages but it always seemed to daunting to tackle... this container took me 10mins :)

I have a question around the disk paths... by default they're all set to "/mnt/user0/" or "/mnt/cache/" which seems right but didn’t work for me, just showed N/A. I am able to get them working by changing the path to "/rootfs/mnt/user0/" but before I change the numerous instances of them I'm wondering if there is something off about my config/container that I should fix and/or if there is a centralized place to change this once?

disk paths.png

On 11/18/2020 at 4:00 PM, stFfn said:

hey hey. somehow im not able to edit the telegraf.conf file. somehow i dont have permission to do so. 

i can edit files from other dockers without a problem. could anyone help me to try to figure out how i can change permissions.

i want to edit the conf file in windows :)

I'm seeing the same thing... I also can't add plugins to grafana... They seem to work with CLI but then they aren't there.. And if I try to unzip the files into the plugins folder I get an access error.

From the Github:

Bits and bobs

The read-only paths are required for Telegraf to report on host devices.

Is this what I'm running into?

Arbadacarba

On 9/29/2020 at 4:41 PM, nekromantik said:

none of the VPN ones work for me.

I followed guide and copied over openvpn.ovpn file to appdata and it initiates connection but then its stuck on following messages: "Connection in progress, wait 10" it just keeps repeating. any hints?

I get this also.

using new PIA files from the server...

4 files in folder including creditals.conf with user and pass on each line. openvpn.ovpn

all files are....

ca.rsa.2048.crt, credentials.conf, crl.rsa.2048.pem, and openvpn.ovpn

I get the "Connection in progress, wait 10" 2 times and the docker exits.

Help please someone?

Thanks

I've got a quick question on the third note/warning on Pihole:

NOTE 3: UnRaid network settings DNS server cannot point to a docker IP.

When that says "cannot", is that in the sense that it can't point to the IP of a docker, but if it points to the IP of a router which then in turn points to a docker, that's fine.

Or is it in the sense that no matter how many hops there are, Unraid should never end up looking to an internal Docker for DNS? Thanks for the clarification.

@testdasi

Heads up. I just released the Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard (UUD) version 1.5. Let me know if you integrate this into GUS. I think you are still back on version 1.3. At a minimum, I would get GUS updated to UUD version 1.4. Version 1.5 adds some new dependencies (Varken/Tautulli). Thanks!

On 12/31/2020 at 9:41 PM, falconexe said:

The Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard Version 1.5 is here! This is another HUGE 😁 update adding INTEGRATED PLEX Monitoring via Varken/Tautulli. This update is loosely derived from the official Varken dashboard, but I stripped it down to the bolts, modded the crap out of it, and streamlined it with a straight Plex focus. Honestly, the only code that sill remains from their official dash is the single geo-mapping graph, as it is not actually an editable panel, but rather straight JSON code. I wanted to say thank you to that team for providing a great baseline to start from, and all of their previous work!

The UUD Version 1.5 adds 50 new Panels within 3 new sections. I have placed these strategically within the UUD right below the Overwatch section, as this is the second data set that I would want to see, right after my overall server health. As always, with greater features, comes a greater need for plugins and dependencies. I have provided links and resources below to help you along.

New Dependencies:

Please Note: This release is an example tailored to MY Plex setup/library. The intent here is that you will take this and modify it for your Plex Library/Setup. You have everything you require to template new panels and to add new media sections as needed!

Highlights:

• Real Time Plex Monitoring
    • Extremely Detailed Breakdown of All Current Streams
    • Current Number of Streams
    • Internal and External Streaming Bandwidth Breakdown
    • Stream Origination (Geo Location) With Interactive Map
    • Streaming Types
    • Streaming Devices
    • Detailed User Monitoring
    • Current Library Statistics Broken Out By Library Sections
  • Plex Library Growth
    • Plex Library Growth Over Time (Day/Week/Month/Year)
      • Currently Templated For Following Media Sections
        • TV Shows
        • Movies
        • Documentary TV Shows
        • Documentary Movies
        • Anime Shows
        • Music
        • You Can Add More...
  • Historical Plex Monitoring
    • Heat Maps to See Your Overall Streaming Saturation (Last Day/Week/Month/Year)
    • Device Types (Last Month)
    • Stream Types (Last Month)
    • Media Types (Last Month)
    • Media Streaming Qualities (Last Month)
    • Stream Log (Last Week with Limit of Last 1,000 For Performance Reasons)
      • Log Captures All Streaming Activity Via 10 Minute Intervals

Screenshots (With Personal Info Redacted):

2.thumb.png.40936ce7ff124a0245369baffb9df321.png

3.thumb.png.8b615869d0400b92e7accc41c5f40e49.png

4.thumb.png.da8bebb700afae1719727f35526ffe38.png

I am very pleased that I could still get this out to you all in 2020 (my time), so hopefully this will ease us into a better 2021! As always, I'm here if you need me. ENJOY and Happy New Year!

See Post Number 1 For the New Version 1.5 JSON File!

The UUD can be downloaded here.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:00 PM, Arbadacarba said:

I'm seeing the same thing... I also can't add plugins to grafana... They seem to work with CLI but then they aren't there.. And if I try to unzip the files into the plugins folder I get an access error.

I have found that I manually have to download the plugins and manually add them to the /grafana/data/plugins folder. You can then either restart the docker container or use "sudo service grafana-server restart" to restart Grafana alone.

I am not sure if they are simply getting installed to the wrong folder or if it is just failing in general.

I did come here to ask if this is still being maintained. Grafana is a couple versions behind at least and I am sure that other services are behind as well. I like how this puts everything in to a single container. If this is not going to get updated, is there guide out there that will allow us to update and then make a PR?

• Like 1
On 9/12/2020 at 12:16 PM, testdasi said:

Update (12/09/2020):

• Added Pi-Hole DoT DoH. This This docker supercedes my previous Pi-Hole with DoH and Pi-Hole with DoT dockers.
  • Pondering if I should write a mod module to add VPN to LSIO dockers.

Hey, my latest Pi-Hole DoT DoH docker has exposed config files so you can add additional services (and remove cloudflare). Just edit cloudflared.yml in your Unraid appdata folder. Note: Cloudflared is the app the enable DoH. Cloudflare (no "d") is the DNS service.

So - maybe i'm just not getting it - but is there a easy way to upgrade from the 'old' pi-hole with DOH to the new one?

Thanks for a lovely docker - I can't imagine living without it.

/Mads

15 hours ago, Stupifier said:

@testdasi
Any chance you could incorporate UUD version 1.5 into your all-in-one Stack?
It looks incredible!

You can download it and import it to use. I did find that I had to change a bunch of panels for them to work correctly. Things like the data growth panels are defaulted to "/mnt/user0" and I had to change them to include "/rootfs" so they are "/rootfs/mnt/user0".

8 hours ago, LTM said:

You can download it and import it to use. I did find that I had to change a bunch of panels for them to work correctly. Things like the data growth panels are defaulted to "/mnt/user0" and I had to change them to include "/rootfs" so they are "/rootfs/mnt/user0".

I used to have it hard coded to /rootfs but it I changed it after some complained it didn't work with it, but did without it. Not sure the difference here, but glad you figured it out. I'll make a note of this in the tutorial section in the future.

23 hours ago, falconexe said:

I used to have it hard coded to /rootfs but it I changed it after some complained it didn't work with it, but did without it. Not sure the difference here, but glad you figured it out. I'll make a note of this in the tutorial section in the future.

I just posted more about this in the official UUD topic.

15 minutes ago, drsparks68 said:

Is there any indication that this project is still active?  Looks like @testdasi hasn't logged in since October. 

Yeah I noticed that too and sent him a PM earlier today hoping to get a response. We just need to know what's up even if it means he's bailed on his projects. I certainly hope not because they are very useful. I'm using his Pihole docker and I don't see anybody else putting anything else out there like it unless I just missed it.

20 hours ago, drsparks68 said:

Is there any indication that this project is still active?  Looks like @testdasi hasn't logged in since October. 

20 hours ago, Zorlofe said:

Yeah I noticed that too and sent him a PM earlier today hoping to get a response. We just need to know what's up even if it means he's bailed on his projects. I certainly hope not because they are very useful. I'm using his Pihole docker and I don't see anybody else putting anything else out there like it unless I just missed it.

I sure hope he's OK. That would be a shame! I'll let you know if I hear from him at all via a DM.

• Like 2