Replacment Unraid RYZEN TR 3990X Server Build

Really hoping to get some guidance here on a few items.  Sorry for the long post but I have been doing my best researching and trying to work through this without others.  Upgrading my old Dual Xeon Unraid server to new Ryzen Server that I hopefully can run (2) Gaming Windows 10 VM's/Hassio VM/Plex Docker/Handful of smaller Dockers.  My new build consists of the following

- NEW AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core, 128-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor

- NEW ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha TRX40 Gaming AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper sTRX4 EATX Motherboard (Running on Newest Firmware)

- NEW 128 GB of Kingston KSM26ED8/16ME Server Premier - DDR4-16 GB - DIMM 288-pin - 2666 MHz / PC4-21300 - CL19-1.2 V - unbuffered - ECC

- NEW (2) Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drives - (want to pass through one to each gaming VM's via unassigned devices hopefully)

- (2) Cache Drives Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD's

- Existing 50TB Array transferred over to new build consisting of (5+Parity) Western Digital Gold 10TB Enterprise Class Internal Hard Drives

- NEW LSI 9211-8i P20 IT Mode for ZFS FreeNAS unRAID Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA for Managing the Array (PCIe Slot 2)

- Existing ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Low Profile 4GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (PCIe Slot 1) Eventually will upgrade when I do a second Gaming VM via BIOS Dump

- NEW EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER SC BLACK GAMING, 8GB GDDR6, Dual Fans, 08G-P4-3062-KR (Slot 3)

- NEW ASUS Rog Thor 1200 Certified 1200W Fully-Modular RGB Power Supply

- EXISTING 4U Supermicro 730 Server Rack Mount Chasis.

First Boot - Stuck in a BIOS Loop.  Made the following Changes

Advanced --> CPU Configuration --> SVM Mode --> Enable

Advanced --> under AMC settings or something similar --> Enable IOMMOU

Boot Menu --> CSM --> Enable (Will not boot from Unraid flash drive via UEFI)

Boot Menu --> Changed Boot Device to non UEFI Unraid Scandisk

Save & Exit

Unraid Boots - Reassigned Core Pinning to dockers and HASSIO --> Array Starts - Dockers Start - HASSIO VM Starts

20 min later PC locks up.  Cant access. Had to hard reset.  This happens multiple times.

Must have damaged my Home Assistant VM as it will no longer boot and gives a error.  Will restore from backup once I get through the vetting stages.

Made changes in BIOS to disable C-States

Now has run 24 hours without Freezing (Thanks the Lord)

Now for the issues

Trying to set up a NEW Windows 10 VM.  Have to select SEABIOS as its the only that will boot Windows 10 for me at least. 

Assigned CPU Pairing (16) Cores and (16) Pairs per my Unraid pairing

32GB of RAM

All the basic stuff just trying to make a new VDISC on the Cache Drive as a Test Bed.

Not passing anything through and just the VNC display.

Windows Boot Logo Comes via VNC.  Thought the system hung up but after 4-5 min it actually got to the "Start Install" screen.  CLicking through those was painfully slow.  I shut down the VM and ran it a handful of different ways.

Thought it was possibly the NUMA/Memory Interleaving as discussed on previous posts so I found these in the BIOS

Checked ACPI SRAT L3 Cache as NUMA Domain --> Auto

Checked Memory Interleaving -->  Auto.

Booted into GUI mode and Ran LS TOPO to confirm pairing.

topology.thumb.png.e1b64ac0bb5dfe6cce6fecbf950d78b1.png

Matches unraid.

Now I don't know if its in my head from all the issue or not but I feel that sometimes even unraid can be a bit unresponsive to swapping tabs/starting dockers etc.  This may be from core pinning but I gave it like 4 Cores so it should be plenty.

Really wondering if anyone has any suggestions or BIOS settings I need to check to make this server bullet proof and install my VM's again.  

Edited by Joshewing02
Typo