Reverseproxy + wireguard VPN/remote tunneled access

Currently i'm running the reverseproxy docker with duckDNS docker for updating my IP and it's working great.

I can access both dockers on my 2 local unraid boxes through a duckdns domain that gets authenticated through Organizr 2FA. With Wireguard VPN Manager i can access my network through the "Remote tunneled access" if i need to access any of the unraid webUI's for any reason or anything else on my network. it also works as a VPN for my remote location where it looks like i am connecting from my home address.

Now recently i decided i wanted to setup tunnels on my 2 local unraid boxes to route all of their traffic through my VPN provider but for now it does not seem to be possible.

Firstly it seems like you can only use EITHER the remote tunneled access OR the VPN tunneled access, you cannot use them both at the same time so im either unable to access my local network from remote OR my local unraid box will not go through the VPN.

Secondly it doesnt appear that i can use the reverseproxy when the "VPN tunneled access" is turned on because i would have to forward port 443 and 80 through my VPN provider which doesnt seem feasible.

So i sort of have 2 questions.

Is there a way to enable both "VPN tunneled access" AND "Remote tunneled access" at the same time? or a function that works similarly?

Is there a way to use reverseproxy if the host is connected to a VPN that cannot forward ports?

• Like 2