Can't get ahead of the UNRAID errors :(

Previously I had a cache drive issue.  I added a different SSD for Cache. The old drive used for cache is still there somewhere (didn't want to pull drives to find it, so left it in) but isn't used in the configuration anywhere.  After replacement things were great for a bit.

Lately my Dockers seem to crash, virtual ethernets seem to be the problem.  And today when I went to plex and nothing showed (yet again) I look to the log and see a crapload of errors again :(   Attached are the diagnostics.  It's difficult to keep up with all the problems - I feel like I haven't had a stable system in a while now and it is frustrating since I keep backups on UNRAID along with running my new Plex server and Unifi Controller.

You will see in the syslog that there are a ton of sdc1 BTRFS errors towards the end.  Pretty sure it is my new Cache drive.  Not sure why it is constantly corrupting this drive?  maybe this makes sense to someone smarter than me :(

tower-diagnostics-20200827-0940.zip

14 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Your cache device is failing and needs to be replaced:

197 Current_Pending_Sector  -O--C-   100   100   000    -    5
198 Offline_Uncorrectable   ----C-   100   100   000    -    5

But this is the second cache drive within a week - why would it be failing?  That's what was said about my last cache drive hence the replacement :(  Seems very odd to me that 2 SSD drives would fail so easily when I haven't had any fail previous to that since I've been using SSDs.

Doing this now.  I should have remembered that.  Had some errors this morning (prior to format), hopefully relates but doesn't appear that way.  I will add diagnostics after the format if anything goes wrong.

thanks again for the help.

Edited by Convington