Overloaded cache(?) and execution error

Hello,

I am not sure whether these two issues are related, as I'm not sure when the second error "began".

Firstly, I went away for a couple days and sent off a few downloads to complete while away. These would have filled up the cache drive, though I believe upon copying to the array upon completion, each downloaded movie would duplicate then move the dupe across then delete the cache copy. Correct me if that is incorrect, but I believe I will have set too many downloads across and came back to many errors of Cache utilisation full. The end result is that all movies downloaded successfully but it seems like the copies are still on the cache drive, and Mover doesn't do anything regarding that. I have had a few things hanging around on the cache before due to this issue (possibly) but it was never enough to worry about as my cache is 500GB (this was recognised by the server in Fix Common Problems saying "Share Transcode set to cache-only, but files / folders exist on the array"). Now, however, it's 360GB full of things that should be on the array.

SO, I went to Start my Krusader docker container (I use FileZilla to transfer around the network, but rarely move around on the array itself) to do a test and see if I could move, or cut and paste from cache to array. The paste would be unnecessary as it seems to be on the array anyway, but need them off the cache. I rarely use Krusader as I find it difficult to navigate in the same way I can on FileZilla. THE ERROR: upon Starting the container, I get an immediate "Execution Error. Server Error". I thought I could remove the image and redo it, but it said the same, and is still there. Upon trying to start now, I get "Execution Error. Image can not be deleted. In use by other container(s)"

I've attached my diagnostics. Help would be appreciated for both errors.

Thanks.

tower-diagnostics-20200827-1734.zip