Help with install on HP DL160 G5

Hey all, i am trying to setup Unraid on an HP DL160 G5 for my office, as a cheap file server (yes its old, but it's a server i picked up basically for free last year for my personal rack, and never used until now that i need a small server for file sharing at my office)

I am not sure that the issue i am having is an Unraid issue, or an installing on an OLD Hp server issue lol. Any help is appreciated.

When i try and install, i have my USB created via the install tool, adjusted BIOS to run USB as #1 in the boot order, ive set the USB as FORCED-FDD and to AUTO so far, both have the same issue down the line.

I then F10 to save and reboot but when i get to the boot screen it asks to "F10 for ROM based setup utility" which just goes back to the BIOS boot manager and "F12 for PXE boot" if i F12, or if i choose nothing and let it time out it ends up just sitting there and a little underscore flashes in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I let it sit for like a half hour thinking maybe it was just taking a bit. but nothing happened...

There are 4 USB mounts on the server, and I have tried every one with the install media ( 2 in front 2 in back), I remade the install media as well, and remade again to install with UEFI too. everything seems to come up with the same hangup. I feel like there is a deeper issue, again probably not UNriad but wondering if anyone has any solutions?

just for reference its got Dual Intel Xeon E5430 2.66GHz Quad-Core CPU's, 32GB ram, and 4 x 2TB Hard drives

I really want to try and save this thing from having to scrap it for parts (if i cant get it to work with unraid at my office i sure aint using it at home lol) so any help at all would be great!!

have you tried booting the stick on another machine?

when I made mine, the creation tool never worked, so I just did a disk format and ran the make_bootable.bat script as an administrator.

I don't remember what the BIOS settings are, but I'm 99.9% sure it's nothing beyond auto everything.

I'm also 99.9% sure it's not a UEFI boot drive.