When start vm whit primary gpu other vm shutdown(FIXED restore 6.8.3 version from 6.9)

angel

hello i have 2 vm one  whit 1650 super passthrough for that all okay , but when i start to start other vm whit a 1050 <- its the primary gpu whit her bios shutsdown my others vm and call this error  on log "char device redirected to /dev/pts/2 (label charserial0)
2020-08-27 20:55:25.396+0000: shutting down, reason=failed"

1 edit: i cant have 2 power on , if i only have the 1050 (primary gpu) on i dont have video output i will test other bios if that works

but if i only have the 1650 super vm on all works fine except the other vm that dont power on and shutsdown this vm

2 edit: i try it to start in headless mode but that dont work, still testing other bios

3 edit: FIX , I back to unraid 6.8.3 from beta version , when i reboot my vm calling cant allocate memory , and anothers errors/mistakes that 6.9 are not calling , well now is fix 2 vms on whit bios in primary gpu and working

Edited by angel