Web UI Intermittently Responsive (6.8.3)

I'm currently trying to deal with the fact my server died mid-rebuild and completely borked Disk1 (now showing "Unmountable File System Present") and the Web UI is currently driving me to frustration.

80% of the time, I'm getting "Hmmm… can't reach this page. It looks like 192.168.XX.XX closed the connection" and then 20% of the time it works fine for a few minutes before crashing and burning again.

I've tried 3 different laptops, a tablet, 2 phones and a PC and the behaviour is consistent. Also, my 2nd UnRaid server is behaving exactly as expected.

I've attached the diagnostics, in case anyone has any suggestions?!

tower-diagnostics-20200828-0806.zip

No, I reset the modem yesterday, today just can not stay connected.
Changed cables and network switch also.
Moved Tower to another room and same problem.

Thanks for looking and suggestions

This Tower3 has been online for a very long time with no issues, strange my other 2x Towers were not effected, running the same UnRaid version

How do we do this via the CLI? I can access my UI every 15th time and even then it fails the next page I load or settings that is changed. Also I tried a putty connection and it connected prefect but failed 10 seconds later. I am running 6.8.3 and when I get home was planning on trying older version / different usb. No idea what the issue is.

5 minutes ago, drowsyfish said:

How do we do this via the CLI? I can access my UI every 15th time and even then it fails the next page I load or settings that is changed. Also I tried a putty connection and it connected prefect but failed 10 seconds later. I am running 6.8.3 and when I get home was planning on trying older version / different usb. No idea what the issue is.

Possibly issue with flash disconnecting. Be sure to boot from a USB2 port.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 8:23 AM, trurl said:

Possibly issue with flash disconnecting. Be sure to boot from a USB2 port.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post.

I was using a 2.0 port but I had remembered my boss saying he has had alot of issues with certain 3.0 flash drives for booting. Swapped for another and all was well.