Lost drives after attaching them to a LSI SAS 9211-8i card

Hi, I installed a LSI SAS 9211-8i PCIe card to be used with Unraid.    After installing seven drives, three of them (1x 8GB WD Red and 2x512GB SSD) are no longer can be detected.   

I attached each drive one at a time to different desktops using the onboard motherboard SATA ports.   After booting up with Parted Magic and GParted on each desktop, they are still no longer being detected.

Did I permanently damage these drives?   If so, could you tell me what I did to cause this to happen?      Could the SAS PCie be responsible?  Is there anyway to recover this disks?  Thanks

David

Thanks for the reply.   I could no longer see the three disk with GParted after I connected the drives directly to two different motherboard with two different PSUs with their onboard SATA ports.   Since the drives are no longer detected I can't see the partitions.   I even tried an external powered USB bay.   Unraid can still able to see the remaining disks connected to the SAS card.   If the SAS card was configured correctly could it corrupt the partions?   I can get that maybe moving around the WD Red mechanical drive could cause damage to it but the SSDs shouldn't really have any issues.   Thanks again.

David