[SOLVED] Unable To Access WebGUI

Hello, I am putting together my first UnRaid Server, but I am running into problems and I don't quite know what is wrong. Originally, I was getting the issue on boot 'ipv4 not set' & 'ipv6 not set'. I changed the Network Config file to 'BONDING="no"' and now I get a ipv4 address but it still says no ipv6 (not sure how relevant any of this is). I tried a lower version of UnRaid and the problem is the same. I try and boot into the GUI version of UnRaid but all I get is a black screen with a blinking underscore on the top left of it ( I don't actually want to use the Gui version, I just heard it can be useful when having network problems, but it dosen't work either). 

In my Web Browser on another computer, I have tried both http://tower as well as the ipv4 address it gave me, no luck on either.

I have attached my diagnostic file to this post. Hopefully someone can help.

Many Thanks

tower-diagnostics-20200829-1806.zip

Edited by Azeemotron
Clarifcation

SOLVED. I've spent hours on this, I had a new ASUS TUF B460m Motherboard and I was using stable versions of UnRaid. As soon as a set the version to 'Next' to get Beta 6.9.0 in the USB FLASH CREATIOR it worked fine. If only I remembered the posts I saw on this when checking on UnRaid some months ago that support for newer hardware was being included in 6.9.0.

I hope this is useful for anyone else having similar problems as it's easy to just flow with a 'Stable' release.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Unable To Access WebGUI