UnRaid Server crashing randomly

23 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Check that "power supply idle control" is correctly set, more info here.

thanks for your reply.

I have solved this issue by changing memory back to 2133 16*2.

So we found Unraid doesn't support high frequency ram even it's base frequency is 3200AA like Micron 9ASF2G72AZ-3G2B.

thanks for your reply.
I have solved this issue by changing memory back to 2133 16*2.
So we found Unraid doesn't support high frequency ram even it's base frequency is 3200AA like Micron 9ASF2G72AZ-3G2B.

It’s not an UnRAID issue. It is a motherboard/CPU issue. Only certain RAM speeds are supported in certain combinations of occupied RAM slots with AMD/Ryzen.

3200 MHz is an overclocked speed even if the RAM supports it:.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 8/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Hoopster said:

It’s not an UnRAID issue. It is a motherboard/CPU issue. Only certain RAM speeds are supported in certain combinations of occupied RAM slots with AMD/Ryzen.

3200 MHz is an overclocked speed even if the RAM supports it:.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for your kindly reply, my MB and cpu support 3200 definitly, and Micron 9ASF2G72AZ-3G2B 's base speed is 3200 MHz, not overlocked speed.

1 hour ago, jonathanm said:

Not according to AMD

While this is often true, in this situation 3200 MHz seems to me to be in line with the FAQ post :

3rd gen APU with 2 DIMMs : 3200 MHz should be OK in any case (single or dual rank) if I understand correctly.

In any case, @rallos_hoo did you try with the memory at the standard DDR4 speed (2133 MHz) ?

Edited by ChatNoir
On 9/2/2020 at 11:22 PM, ChatNoir said:

While this is often true, in this situation 3200 MHz seems to me to be in line with the FAQ post :

3rd gen APU with 2 DIMMs : 3200 MHz should be OK in any case (single or dual rank) if I understand correctly.

In any case, @rallos_hoo did you try with the memory at the standard DDR4 speed (2133 MHz) ?

Sorry for late reply, @ChatNoir nope, I set the memory speed to AUTO in BIOS. However, my thought is that it's either unraid or memory quality issue.