All dockers can't write to their files

Good morning!  Something strange has happened and all of my dockers can't write to their own files.  My Sonarr, Deluge, Krusader, etc. all of them show that their config files are locked or can't delete a temp file, etc.  Is there a way to apply the correct permissions for my dockers across the appdata folder?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, ChaOConnor said:

Something strange has happened and all of my dockers can't write to their own files.

Did you ever run New Permissions on the Tools menu? New Permissions shouldn't be used on appdata because it could change the owner and permissions the applications set for themselves.

Why have you allocated 40G to docker.img? Have you had problems filling it? 20G should be more than enough and anytime I see a user with more than that I suspect they have made it that large because they have been filling it. Making it larger will not help, it will just make it take longer to fill. The usual reason for filling docker.img is application writing to a path that isn't mapped to host storage. The most common mistakes are specifying a path in the application that doesn't match the container path in upper/lower case, or specifying a relative path.

I am running 17 dockers and they are using less than half of 20G docker.img

Any idea what these are about?

Aug 28 16:37:58 REBELDATA rpc.mountd[21741]: No host name given with /mnt/user/videos (ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=105,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash), suggest *(ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=105,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash) to avoid warning
Aug 28 16:37:58 REBELDATA rpc.mountd[21741]: No host name given with /mnt/user/tv (ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=109,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash), suggest *(ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=109,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash) to avoid warning
Aug 28 16:37:58 REBELDATA rpc.mountd[21741]: No host name given with /mnt/user/photos (ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=101,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash), suggest *(ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=101,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash) to avoid warning
Aug 28 16:37:58 REBELDATA rpc.mountd[21741]: No host name given with /mnt/user/music (ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=106,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash), suggest *(ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=106,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash) to avoid warning
Aug 28 16:37:58 REBELDATA rpc.mountd[21741]: No host name given with /mnt/user/movies4k (ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=102,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash), suggest *(ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=102,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash) to avoid warning
Aug 28 16:37:58 REBELDATA rpc.mountd[21741]: No host name given with /mnt/user/movies (ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=110,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash), suggest *(ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=110,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash) to avoid warning
Aug 28 16:37:58 REBELDATA rpc.mountd[21741]: No host name given with /mnt/user/flac (ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=107,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash), suggest *(ro,async,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,fsid=107,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,secure,root_squash,no_all_squash) to avoid warning

So yes, I've run New Permissions but not on the Appdata folder.  In fact I haven't run that in a long time and this just started.

I used to have a problem filling the docker image, and upped it.  I long since figured out what was causing it and fixed it and just never dropped the size back down, I'll do that now.

Those are NFS exports to my Plex box which runs on a stand alone Intel box for quicksync capabilities.

Thanks for reading through the log files, I appreciate the time that took.  I guess I should back everything up, blow away the appdata directory and do a restore.  Thoughts?

EDIT: That didn't work.  What should the permissions be in the appdata folder?

Edited by ChaOConnor