NIC Support

Am trying to get this NIC to work with UnRaid OS: Asus XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter.   This adapter is using the Aquantia AQN107 Chipset.  

I cannot get UnRaid to recognize the NIC as a 10GBE NIC.   UnRaid recognizes the NIC, but recognizes as a 1.0 GBE NIC (1,000 mb/sec).    

How can I install the drivers to make the NIC function on the UnRaid OS level?  In Win10, the NIC functions well after driver install, but I would like the NIC to function at 10 GBE on UnRaid... 

Is this possible?  

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2020 at 11:35 PM, [email protected] said:

Am trying to get this NIC to work with UnRaid OS: Asus XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter.   This adapter is using the Aquantia AQN107 Chipset.  

I cannot get UnRaid to recognize the NIC as a 10GBE NIC.   UnRaid recognizes the NIC, but recognizes as a 1.0 GBE NIC (1,000 mb/sec).    

How can I install the drivers to make the NIC function on the UnRaid OS level?  In Win10, the NIC functions well after driver install, but I would like the NIC to function at 10 GBE on UnRaid... 

Is this possible?  

Its a Cable-Problem - wrong cable... use a CAT7 at least.