Errors in Sys Log, Docker stopping with BTRFS error (device loop2)

Hi Team

Currently experiencing issues related to the errors below where i will login to my server and notice a couple docker containers have stopped and a few are hung. When trying to restart the Dockers i then receive the Execution 403 error on Start.

I have had a look through the forums regarding this issue with it looking to be related to the Docker.img or a failing cache drive. I have gone ahead and deleted the Docker.img and rebuilt this a few days ago all was fine and the errors are present again.

Can anybody help me with how to proceed or what is causing this issue is it the Docker.img or a failing drive that will need to be reformatted/replaced?

Below is a list of errors i am receiving is the Logs and Diagnostics posted below:

kernel: loop: Write error at byte offset 7824109568, length 4096.

kernel: print_req_error: I/O error, dev loop2, sector 15281464

kernel: BTRFS error (device loop2): bdev /dev/loop2 errs: wr 1, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 0, gen 0

kernel: BTRFS error (device loop2): parent transid verify failed on 9361899520 wanted 9195 found 9104

Thanks in advance for any help it much appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20200903-1916.zip

docker.img corrupt.

Why have you allocated 40G to docker.img? Have you had problems filling it? 20G should be more than enough and making it larger won't fix anything, it will just take longer to fill. I am running 17 dockers and they are using less than half of 20G.

You will have to delete and recreate docker.img. Previous Apps on the Apps page will reinstall your dockers just as they were.

Some of your appdata is on the array. You should set that share to cache-prefer so it can be moved to cache. While you have docker disabled you can run mover to get the rest of appdata moved back to cache. Mover can't move open files so you will have to do that before installing your dockers again.

Hi @trurl

I cannot recall why the docker.img has been set to 40G as this server has been running well for a good couple of years now but i will get that changed when i rebuild the .img

I rebuilt the .img about 5 days ago and everything has been fine until today is there are partucular docker etc that i can look at that would be causing this issue or should i rebuild the .img and go from there?

Again thanks for the help much appreciated.