System Gui unavailable after mover runs

Unraid 6.8.2.

I've just started experiencing system lockups after many, many months of happy computing.  The frequency of the lockups seems to be increasing, with the initial lockup being caused by an momentary power drop.

Based on my poor reading of the logs, it appears like my cache drives don't like it when the mover comes on. Something to do with the drives spinning up. I don't know, but I'll include the syslog files for your viewing pleasure. I do know that the failure is causing a non-maskable interrupt which basically fails the system. I can still get in via telnet or ssh, but everything is pretty locked up. My cache drives are a pair of Western Digital 1 TB SSD's, with the remainder of the drives in my system being spinners of various sizes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. As I said, Unraid has been rock solid for me prior to these incidents.

BTW, the log is long, but it has a record of all of the crashes since I started capturing it.  The last event occurred at 16:51:37 on 9/7/2020

syslog(1)