Visualize storage usage over time?

hermy65

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bumping this thread...

Not that I don't like the idea of having a grafana setup (used to the tool because of work), but is there any simpler (or built-in) solution to just have a simple usage graph over time?

At least a plugin would be nice. Or the only solution (so far) is to build a Grafana stack to see disk usage over time in Unraid?
(Sounds like a feature request to me)

On 2/16/2022 at 4:55 PM, falconexe said:

I'll also shout out to them now @SpencerJ for you so they are aware of the ask, but please do your part as I suggested above. Cheers.

Thanks, I'll do it.

I find it a bit overkill to have to install this sort of stack just to have a usage graph over time, especially for a product like this: UNRAID is a storage solution, I even don't understand why this graph is not a "core feature" yet. Eh eh!   Don't read me wrong, I really like the product, but it's odd that an important stat like that is missing. This would be especially useful for SysAdmins and small business who rely on this product: a quick glance at the storage usage over time.