Network speed limited

Virtual

A friend of mine told me that my server had a slow networkspeed, but he could help me, ofcourse i would let him help me (1. mistake)

The problem is that all my docker only have a download speed of 100 mbs now before they did 3-500 mbs.

And now to the real problem My FANTASTIC now "former" friend don't remember where he changede the speed, he thinks it was a command in telnet. but not sure about what command it was. (2. mistake) not to be guided my self

Any one here that can help guide me to a place or a command thart can help me

6 minutes ago, trurl said:

There isn't really enough to go on in your description to determine that the problem is related to Unraid, or even to determine if there is a problem. Download speed also depends on the source, for example.

I can start 3 instance of torrent files i know will go up to 50 MB/S pr file and do a NZB file that wil max out at 60 MB/S but  the total will only be about 11-11.3 MB/S. 

But i can do a speed test to the server that uploads 129 MB/S to the server. Some how are some of my dockers limited 

21 hours ago, Virtual said:

My FANTASTIC now "former" friend don't remember where he changede the speed

2 hours ago, Virtual said:

Found the error. It was a faulty port on my switch. I have change cables but didn't notice that the port only was running 100mbit until now. Probaly it was the problem when my friend tried to help me in the begining, it was starting to go bad.

I think you owe your friend an apology.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2020 at 1:15 PM, jonathanm said:

I think you owe your friend an apology.

Yes at first i was about to apogise to him, but then he told me that he had been tingling with my ports and changde some settings. maybe he accidently changed the wrong port. So the problem likely startede with him