"Docker Service failed to start" error on docker tab

jpr8zel

I noticed that my UniFi NVR docker was no longer running, and when I checked dockers the dockers page all I see is a "Docker Service failed to start." message. 

I did a reboot and checked Fix Common Problems with no luck.  After reading through a couple threads on the topic I checked my cache drive (which seems to be the cause of many of the related issues) and found it a bit long in the tooth, along with one of my data array drives.  I'm going to be replacing the old drives, but would like to get the docker issue solved before replacing the drives, assuming the issue isn't the drives.  

Any assistance is appreciated.  

athena-diagnostics-20200912-1803.zip

docker.img is corrupt, can't tell if you filled it up or not since it didn't mount, but the 20G you have allocated should be enough unless you have an app writing into it instead of mapped storage.

I see your system share has some files on the array instead of all on cache so in addition to recreating docker.img it would be good if we could make sure it and the rest of system share is on cache.

Do you actually have any VMs?