Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard (UUD)

OK, I've got this panel showing data:

image.thumb.png.0c22a00076bd51ca6e979c3954197969.png

With this query:

SELECT last("used")  / 1000000000000 AS "Used", last("free")  / 1000000000000 AS "Free", last("total")  / 1000000000000 AS "Total" FROM "disk" WHERE ("path" =~ /.*cache/) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY "path", "device", "fstype"

How do I:

1. Convert to GB instead of TB? It's only 360GB in total space, so I don't need it showing up in red when it's less than 50% used
    1. I tried loping 3 zeros off of each of the divisors, and that put the numbers in the right order of magnitude, but it's still labeled TB, not GB
  2. Get it to show all 3 drives in the cache pool, ideally with usage per drive? sdl, sdm, sdn
    1. Not sure if that's actually possible, as the WebGUI shows 3 devices in the pool, but only 1 number for usage.
25 minutes ago, FreeMan said:

With this query:

SELECT last("used")  / 1000000000000 AS "Used", last("free")  / 1000000000000 AS "Free", last("total")  / 1000000000000 AS "Total" FROM "disk" WHERE ("path" =~ /.*cache/) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY "path", "device", "fstype"

How do I:

1. Convert to GB instead of TB? It's only 360GB in total space, so I don't need it showing up in red when it's less than 50% used
    1. I tried loping 3 zeros off of each of the divisors, and that put the numbers in the right order of magnitude, but it's still labeled TB, not GB
  2. Get it to show all 3 drives in the cache pool, ideally with usage per drive? sdl, sdm, sdn
    1. Not sure if that's actually possible, as the WebGUI shows 3 devices in the pool, but only 1 number for usage.

You can select where device = sdX
And remove the math and set the overides too Unit bytes(metric)

raw

Edited by GilbN
1 hour ago, FreeMan said:

With this query:

How do I:

1. Or you can set the unit to Data Metric Gigabytes and adjust the math. I did that on the flash (boot) panel. You can use that as an example.

With mixed drives sizes, using metric bytes is nice because Grafana can auto adjust the unit.

However, I segregated these panels by base unit so TBs show in whole numbers, and GBs show in whole numbers.

This is very important when setting thresholds (colors) because 1TB is not 1GB, but rather 1000. You can’t apply thresholds on mixed units because they won’t scale. Hence the groupings I did...

Edited by falconexe
5 minutes ago, RockDawg said:

This is awesome!  Thanks for all the hard work guys.  I will be rebuilding my server in a couple weeks so I am going to wait until I install the new hardware before I start messing with this.  Can't wait to check it out.

👍 @RockDawg Thanks for the feedback man. Makes all of this hard, but fun work, meaningful!

Edited by falconexe

Alright guys. I just finished development on falconexe's Version 1.3, and it is being peer reviewed by @GilbN. I'll release it as soon as it is through this stage. This release is related to bug fixes, code cleanup, adding more dynamic ability for a vast range of users and configurations, and continued fine tuning.

In version 1.4 we can focus on net new panels, graphs, gauges, and use cases. If you have any code to share, thoughts or suggestions, or requests, let them rip! Can't promise we can do everything, but between GilbN and I, I'm sure we'll figure most of it out.

Thanks again for all of the positive feedback, constructive criticism, DMs and your support. I never thought this thing would blow up like it did, but clearly our fellow UNRAID users love this stuff as much as we do! 😁

Edited by falconexe
  • Like 2

Messing with some new disk stats on my personal build within the "Overwatch" section.

Added:

• Array Storage Utilized %
  • Cache Storage Utilized Amount
  • Cache Storage Utilized %

Changed:

• Made Up-time Clock Transparent
  • Placed the Disk Utilization Panels At the Very Top (The first thing data hoarders want to know is how much space they have...)
    • Alt Option: Place Them Above Array Growth Charts?
  • Moved the RAM Meters Down and Now Side By Side

Let me know if you guys like these new panels/layout and your thoughts on the colors (you can change them to whatever you want on your side). I'll probably add these three new panels to version 1.3 before it gets released.

Before:

image.thumb.png.df4550761a8cbc5c822901d654430447.png

After:

image.thumb.png.12032a29272bb4b8542074cfb53cccc9.png

After Alt Option (I may actually like this one the best LOL):

image.thumb.png.63c4d813509b248be3b15a202df14162.png

Edited by falconexe
  • Like 1

Also re-balanced the Disk Overview UI. This will also be in Version 1.3.

Changes:

• Put the 2 Largest Tables Side by Side
  • Dropped the Cache/Flash Storage Panels to the Bottom (Under Array Storage)
  • Put the Count (Number of Disks) Stat on the Right Side of Drive S.M.A.R.T. Health Summery Panel
    • This Centers the Green Stat Cells with/on the Table Above (Much Easier on the Eyes and More Cohesive)

Before:

image.thumb.png.a349863ed34c9b468f42c8e43c63ab9d.png

After:

image.thumb.png.3323371f21042a34f2e429571d5138d1.png

Edited by falconexe
On 9/15/2020 at 8:00 PM, falconexe said:

Alright guys. I just finished development on falconexe's Version 1.3, and it is being peer reviewed by @GilbN. I'll release it as soon as it is through this stage. This release is related to bug fixes, code cleanup, adding more dynamic ability for a vast range of users and configurations, and continued fine tuning.

In version 1.4 we can focus on net new panels, graphs, gauges, and use cases. If you have any code to share, thoughts or suggestions, or requests, let them rip! Can't promise we can do everything, but between GilbN and I, I'm sure we'll figure most of it out.

Thanks again for all of the positive feedback, constructive criticism, DMs and your support. I never thought this thing would blow up like it did, but clearly our fellow UNRAID users love this stuff as much as we do! 😁

Nvidia card monitoring for us peeps using nvidia custom unraid builds and future unraid builds with nvidia driver support baked in ;)

5 hours ago, Dazog said:

Nvidia card monitoring for us peeps using nvidia custom unraid builds and future unraid builds with nvidia driver support baked in ;)

So this is totally possible. The only problem is that I don't run a GPU on my UNRAID build. I have a dedicated gaming rig for that stuff. So we'll have to have you or someone else be a guinea pig and help us out. The plugin does exist though, so it is just a matter of coding it. Perhaps we could even add a variable (boolean true/false) if you have a GPU, then have the dashboard react to it.

@GilbN you run any Nvidai GPUs? I bet you already have like 3 RTX-3080 pre-orders being shipped you lucky... 🤣

Plugin Info:

https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/tree/release-1.15/plugins/inputs/nvidia_smi

Edited by falconexe