Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard (UUD)

VERSION 1.3 IS FINALLY HERE!

After many many hours, little sleep, and just short of a metric crap-ton of edits/revisions/code changes/code merges, I have finally finished development on UUD version 1.3. This is a HUGE update and should make everyone's lives much easier trying to adapt this to their own UNRAID server. The dashboard is now extremely dynamic. I have removed hard coding throughout and implemented REGEX where possible. If it can't work for EVERYONE's server, I rewrote the code so it could. I wanted to give a HUGE shout-out to @GilbN for his continued help, support, and coding on this dashboard. He has been extremely helpful, especially with the dynamics (REGEX and Global Dashboard Variables). Without further ado...

Core Changes:

• This Release is Related to Bug Fixes, Code Cleanup, Adding More Dynamic Ability For a Vast Range of Users/Configurations, and Continued Fine Tuning
  • Added/Modified Dashboard Variables (See Below) to Support Wide Range of Users/Architecture/Use Cases
  • Implemented REGEX Throughout Dashboard When and Where Possible
  • Re-Wrote All Code Using Serial Numbers Where Possible (DiskIO, S.M.A.R.T. Device Temperatures, etc.) 
    • You Can Now Set Value Mappings on These Serials Numbers to Forever Label Drives by Drive Number!
      • See Panel Descriptions For Usage
      • Requires Additional Setup:
        • There is a Way to Make Drive Order/Mapping Permanent by Using the Serial Number of the Drive
        • Add the Following Path to the Telegraf Docker
        •  image.png.f3076cafcd0d47d17b6a11f06ba75441.png
        • image.png.c00d0494e5bdbfc37acf9bb1bb56f390.png
        • Then Edit telegraf.conf[[inputs.diskio]] > Add device_tags = ["ID_SERIAL"] > Use ID_SERIAL Flag in Grafana
        • This Means That Upon Booting, You Don't Have to Worry About SD* Mounts Changing
          • You Could Override the Serial Number With "DISK01" etc.
          • So the Serials Would Never Show Unless You Want Them To
  • Fan Speed Gauges: Added Regex to Extract Fans From IPMI Sensors List
  • Updated Drive Temperatures (Celsius) Panel to Display All Drive Temps Including Flash (Boot)
  • Updated Docker CPU to Use New Variable Name "cputhreads" Instead of "cpucores" (Deprecated)
  • Changed All Array Share Queries to Use Path = "/mnt/user0" Instead of Device = "sfhs" (Provides More Accurate/Consistent Results)
  • Changed/Ensured All Panel Reference Query IDs to Be In Order by Appearance/Alphabetical (Query 1 = A, Query 2 = B, etc.)
  • Changed All References and Code Involving Dual Assets to 1/2 As Opposed to 0/1
    • Not Treating as an Array - Example: CPU 00/CPU 01 Becomes CPU 01/CPU 02
  • Updated Code In Drive S.M.A.R.T. Health Summary Panel to Use Current Standards/Nomenclature

Bug Fixes:

• UPS - Cost This Year
    • Resolved Calculation Error Where Proper Daily Growth Was Not Enumerating
  • Grammatical Errors Throughout Dashboard

New Panels/Graphs

• Array Storage Utilized %
    • Displays Percentage of Array Usage
  • Cache Storage Utilized
    • Displays Usage in GB of Cache Drive(s)
  • Cache Storage Utilized %
    • Displays Percentage of Cache Drive(s) Usage

image.png.1c470ecdb8d93cd18c415689719c24e5.png

• Network Interfaces (TX)
    • Uses REGEX | Includes All Networks Interfaces (NICs, Bridges, Docker, & Virtual)
  • Network Interfaces (RX)
    • Uses REGEX | Includes All Networks Interfaces (NICs, Bridges, Docker, & Virtual)

image.thumb.png.c1008ddd01d0dd0e8f280b19533ab6a5.png

UI Changes:

• Moved Uptime Clock Panel Above "Overwatch" Section
  • Changed Uptime Clock Panel to Transparent Style
  • Moved Array/Disk Stat Panels to Very Top of Dashboard
  • Renamed Panels
    • Fan Speeds > Fan Speed Gauges
    • Disk Storage > Array Disk Storage
    • Drive S.M.A.R.T. Health > Drive S.M.A.R.T. Health Overview
    • Drive Temperatures > Drive Temperatures (Celsius)
    • CPU 00 > CPU 01
    • CPU 01 > CPU 02
    • UPS Load vs Time Left > UPS Load Vs. Time Left
    • This Year's Cost > Cost This Year

Dashboard Variables:

image.thumb.png.19e4e15f4ed1311fe29bb6ddacb85868.png

• Modified CPU Cores Variable Name to Match Label:
    • cpucores > cputhreads
  • Modified UPS Variables to Have "UPS" Prefix in Name
    • kwhprice > upskwhprice
    • maxwattupsmaxwatt
  • Added Flash (Boot) Drive Variable
    • Uses Serial Numbers. This way it will NEVER CHANGE. Set it once and forget it! (Requires New Dependency - See Above)
    • Usage: Select Single Flash (Boot Drive)

image.png.82c4f3c61c2289ab7c2d65d17c395ac9.png

image.thumb.png.e6bb88b74d1972863e794f45067f3d86.png

• Added Parity Drive(s) Variable
    • Uses Serial Numbers. This way they will NEVER CHANGE. Set it once and forget it! (Requires New Dependency - See Above)
    • Usage: Select 1 or More Parity Drives

image.png.e1c938f8631283373bcc30c25d5c5cc2.png

image.thumb.png.601139c392ffe20831b6b50372c330fd.png

• Added Cache Drive(s) Variable
    • Uses Serial Numbers. This way they will NEVER CHANGE. Set it once and forget it! (Requires New Dependency - See Above)
    • Usage: Select 1 or More Cache Drives

image.png.98a8c38c17d00eaeca03db08ff3855c5.png

image.thumb.png.cc8120ca7b687d2d3d4df203cdface00.png

• Added Array Drive(s) Variable
    • Usage: Select 1 or More Array Drives (Not Flash, Not Parity, & Not Cache)

image.png.41391540f698e36480a4d514d4e9d00b.png

image.thumb.png.e4c4597f85b3aa67922b32e34f00f1a8.png

Added Descriptions To Following Panels:

• Fan Speed Gauges
    • Note: Uses REGEX to Parse Fan Names From IPMI Sensor List!
  • Array Growth (Week)
    • Note: Query Options >  Min Interval - Must Match on Week/Month/Year (Set to 2h [2 Hours] by Default For Performance Reasons
  • Array Growth (Month)
    • Note: Query Options >  Min Interval - Must Match on Week/Month/Year (Set to 2h [2 Hours] by Default For Performance Reasons)
  • Array Growth (Annual)
    • Note: Query Options >  Min Interval - Must Match on Week/Month/Year (Set to 2h [2 Hours] by Default For Performance Reasons)
  • Docker CPU
    • Note: Uses Variable
  • Flash I/O (Read & Write)
  • Cache I/O (Read & Write)
  • Array I/O (Read)
    • Note: Uses Variables | Use Overrides > Display Name to Dynamically Name Serial Number (Field Name) to Drive Number
  • Array I/O (Write)
    • Note: Uses Variables | Use Overrides > Display Name to Dynamically Name Serial Number (Field Name) to Drive Number
  • Drive S.M.A.R.T. Health Overview
    • Note: Uses REGEX
  • Drive Temperatures (Celsius)
    • User Overrides > Display Name to Dynamically Name Serial Number (Field Name) to Drive Number
  • Network Interfaces (RX)
    • Note: Uses REGEX | Includes All Networks Interfaces (NICs, Bridges, Docker, & Virtual)
  • Network Interfaces (TX)
    • Note: Uses REGEX | Includes All Networks Interfaces (NICs, Bridges, Docker, & Virtual)
  • CPU 01
    • Note: Uses REGEX To Find Cores in CPU 01. Change REGEX According to Your Number of Cores! Example: CPU 01 Has 8 Cores (16 With HyperThreading) - The REGEX For Cores 0-15 is "/cpu(1[6-9]|2[0-9]|3[01])|cpu-total/"
  • CPU 02
    • Note: Uses REGEX To Find Cores in CPU 02. Change REGEX According to Your Number of Cores! Example: CPU 02 Has 8 Cores (16 With HyperThreading) - The REGEX For Cores 16-31 is "/cpu(1[6-9]|2[0-9]|3[01])/"
  • CPU 01 Core Load
    • Note: Uses REGEX To Find Cores in CPU 01. Change REGEX According to Your Number of Cores! Example: CPU 01 Has 8 Cores (16 With HyperThreading) - The REGEX For Cores 0-15 is "/cpu(1[6-9]|2[0-9]|3[01])|cpu-total/"    
  • CPU 02 Core Load
    • Note: Uses REGEX To Find Cores in CPU 02. Change REGEX According to Your Number of Cores! Example: CPU 02 Has 8 Cores (16 With HyperThreading) - The REGEX For Cores 16-31 is "/cpu(1[6-9]|2[0-9]|3[01])/"
  • IPMI Fan Speeds
    • Note: Uses REGEX to Parse Fan Names From IPMI Sensor List!
  • UPS Load %
    • Note: Uses Variables
  • Current Load kWh
  • Average UPS Load
  • Current UPS Load
  • UPS Load Vs. Time Left
  • Estimated Yearly Cost
    • Note:  Uses Variables | Adjust Field  Unit For Your Set UPS Currency Variable As Required!
  • Actual Cost This Year
    • Note:  Uses Variables | Adjust Field  Unit For Your Set UPS Currency Variable As Required!
  • Average Daily Cost

See Post Number 1 For the New JSON File!

Alright, I'm finally heading to bed. Let me know if you run into any issues. Thanks guys. I hope you ENJOY! 😁

Edited by falconexe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, falconexe said:

After many many hours, little sleep, and just short of a metric crap-ton of edits/revisions/code changes/code merges, I have finally finished development on version UUD 1.3. This is a HUGE update and should make everyone's lives much easier trying to adapt this to their own UNRAID server. The dashboard is now extremely dynamic. I have removed hard coding throughout and implemented REGEX where possible. If it can't work for EVERYONE's server, I rewrote the code so it could. I wanted to give a HUGE shout-out to @GilbN for his continued help, support, and coding on this dashboard. He has been extremely helpful, especially with the dynamics (REGEX and Global Dashboard Variables). Without further ado...

Nice! 

I'm going to make a PR on the Telegraf template to have the new path added by default. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, falconexe said:

After many many hours, little sleep, and just short of a metric crap-ton of edits/revisions/code changes/code merges, I have finally finished development on UUD version 1.3. This is a HUGE update and should make everyone's lives much easier trying to adapt this to their own UNRAID server. The dashboard is now extremely dynamic. I have removed hard coding throughout and implemented REGEX where possible. If it can't work for EVERYONE's server, I rewrote the code so it could. I wanted to give a HUGE shout-out to @GilbN for his continued help, support, and coding on this dashboard. He has been extremely helpful, especially with the dynamics (REGEX and Global Dashboard Variables). Without further ado...

Nice! Can you post a screenshot or two of the updated Dashboard? I'll be sure to share this on our social media/monthly newsletter.

• Like 2

Per @SpencerJ request, here are updated pictures of UUD Version 1.3

• Notes:
    • These are Very High Resolution Screenshots on a 4K Monitor.
      • Click For Full Screen Detail
    • Serial Numbers Are Redacted
      • When I get some time, I'll perform the serial number to drive number mappings using overrides, and will share those screenshots.

image.thumb.png.c8fff4f08a20725bdec3626559b15a4e.png

image.thumb.png.2c37ef5a9da82f5d9294559e9207e16b.png

image.thumb.png.caac703de9950c76d6be53236264aae6.png

4.thumb.png.b29f2abc412fc4157cf1389a267c677a.png

image.thumb.png.5b83057a8e974580c8ede56c918096e2.png

image.thumb.png.97129195bf1c6c987033729f992955c5.png

image.thumb.png.9eb85256d5bce78994da8012d6010de9.png

image.thumb.png.0d4142f879fbd64e6f6f25e141409dd3.png

Edited by falconexe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, GilbN said:

https://github.com/atribe/unRAID-docker/pull/7 Merged. Template should be updated in around 1 hour. 

Thanks again. I've updated the install/dependencies/release notes sections on post 1 accordingly. Nice to know the official Telegraf Docker will now include this "/run/udev" path by default now! Now all anyone has to do in order to use serial numbers on DISKIO is amend the Telegraf Config. One less step is always nice. 😎

Edited by falconexe
2 minutes ago, MammothJerk said:

Thanks for your great work, this works awesome :)

The only issue i have is the "Drive Life" power_on_hours being the only graph not working, any idea what the problem is and/or how to troubleshoot it?
49yDx6Q.png

all my drives has the power_on_hours attribute but it's not being imported somehow

9PPIxWx.png

Glad to hear it is working "awesome"!

Happy to help. Please post a screenshot of the query on that panel. Should be easy to fix...

Edited by falconexe
2 minutes ago, falconexe said:

Glad to hear it is working "awesome"!

Happy to help. Please post a screenshot of query on that panel. Should be easy to fix...

quick reply 😁

here ya go

{
  "request": {
    "method": "GET",
    "url": "api/datasources/proxy/1/query",
    "params": {
      "db": "telegraf",
      "q": "SELECT last(\"raw_value\") AS \"Power On Hours\" FROM \"smart_attribute\" WHERE (\"name\" = 'Power_On_Hours') AND time >= now() - 12h GROUP BY \"device\" LIMIT 10",
      "epoch": "ms"
    },
    "data": null,
    "precision": "ms"
  },
  "response": {
    "results": [
      {
        "statement_id": 0
      }
    ],
    "executedQueryString": "SELECT last(\"raw_value\") AS \"Power On Hours\" FROM \"smart_attribute\" WHERE (\"name\" = 'Power_On_Hours') AND time >= now() - 12h GROUP BY \"device\" LIMIT 10"
  }
}

Edited by MammothJerk

ah ok, it seems like there is no data so perhaps i screwed up with telegraf.conf? all i did was uncomment [[inputs.diskio]].

# Read metrics about disk IO by device
[[inputs.diskio]]
  # By default, telegraf will gather stats for all devices including
  # disk partitions.
  # Setting devices will restrict the stats to the specified devices.
   #devices = ["sda", "sdb", "vd*"]
  # Uncomment the following line if you need disk serial numbers.
   #skip_serial_number = false

# On systems which support it, device metadata can be added in the form of
  # tags.
  # Currently only Linux is supported via udev properties. You can view
  # available properties for a device by running:
  # 'udevadm info -q property -n /dev/sda'
  # Note: Most, but not all, udev properties can be accessed this way. Properties
  # that are currently inaccessible include DEVTYPE, DEVNAME, and DEVPATH.
   #device_tags = ["ID_FS_TYPE", "ID_FS_USAGE"]

# Using the same metadata source as device_tags, you can also customize the
  # name of the device via templates.
  # The 'name_templates' parameter is a list of templates to try and apply to
  # the device. The template may contain variables in the form of '$PROPERTY' or
  # '${PROPERTY}'. The first template which does not contain any variables not
  # present for the device is used as the device name tag.
  # The typical use case is for LVM volumes, to get the VG/LV name instead of
  # the near-meaningless DM-0 name.
   #name_templates = ["$ID_FS_LABEL","$DM_VG_NAME/$DM_LV_NAME"]

TREBH7E.png

ok i just re-read the front page and noticed i missed the part about the diskio tags 😬, ill fix that and test again

Edited by MammothJerk
23 minutes ago, MammothJerk said:

ah ok, it seems like there is no data so perhaps i screwed up with telegraf.conf? all i did was uncomment [[inputs.diskio]].

TREBH7E.png

ok i just re-read the front page and noticed i missed the part about the diskio tags 😬, ill fix that and test again

You should definitely remove the LIMIT 10 clause too. That could do some fun stuff... Also, diskio is for other queries. This one uses "smart_attribute". Paste your S.M.A.R.T. section of the config too. You may have attributes turned off (red below).

Here is mine:

# # Read metrics from storage devices supporting S.M.A.R.T.
 [[inputs.smart]]
#    #devices = [ "/dev/nvme0n1" ]
#   ## Optionally specify the path to the smartctl executable
#   # path = "/usr/bin/smartctl"
#
#   ## On most platforms smartctl requires root access.
#   ## Setting 'use_sudo' to true will make use of sudo to run smartctl.
#   ## Sudo must be configured to to allow the telegraf user to run smartctl
#   ## without a password.
#   # use_sudo = false
#
#   ## Skip checking disks in this power mode. Defaults to
#   ## "standby" to not wake up disks that have stoped rotating.
#   ## See --nocheck in the man pages for smartctl.
#   ## smartctl version 5.41 and 5.42 have faulty detection of
#   ## power mode and might require changing this value to
#   ## "never" depending on your disks.
#   # nocheck = "standby"
#
#   ## Gather all returned S.M.A.R.T. attribute metrics and the detailed
#   ## information from each drive into the 'smart_attribute' measurement.
    attributes = true
#
#   ## Optionally specify devices to exclude from reporting.
#   # excludes = [ "/dev/pass6" ]
#
#   ## Optionally specify devices and device type, if unset
#   ## a scan (smartctl --scan) for S.M.A.R.T. devices will
#   ## done and all found will be included except for the
#   ## excluded in excludes.
#   # devices = [ "/dev/ada0 -d atacam" ]
#
#   ## Timeout for the smartctl command to complete.
#   # timeout = "30s"

Edited by falconexe
7 minutes ago, MammothJerk said:

I fixed the diskio tags and i see where i was missing out on that one hehe.

It did not fix the POH issue though, removing the LIMIT didn't change anything either.

So in your Telegraf config, you now have both [[inputs.smart]] > "attributes = true" uncommented? Did you restart all 3 dockers to pickup the changes?

I like to do them in this order.

Shutdown: Grafana > Telegraf > InfluxDB

Startup: InfulxDB > Telegraf > Grafana

Edited by falconexe
On 9/21/2020 at 6:05 PM, MammothJerk said:

There we go 😁

It appears by default it is commented as "attributes = false" i had uncommented it which is probably what screwed me there, changing it to "true" has fixed my problem.

Thanks for your help :)

Sweet. Glad you got it working. I updated the install/dependencies sections on post 1 to include this explicitly for the Telegraf config. Just in case anyone else isn't clear on it or forgets that single line. Cheers!

image.thumb.png.e4fb0e8869dab867e32b9e2b188e6aed.png

Edited by falconexe
  • Thanks 2

I am not sure if I have done something wrong but the variables from hosts and onwards are they meant to be prepopulated so you can select them from the dropdown menu as mine are all empty and when I put in the hostname or ip address it would not accept it. 

t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config loaded from" logger=settings file=/usr/share/grafana/conf/defaults.ini
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config loaded from" logger=settings file=/etc/grafana/grafana.ini
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.paths.data=/var/lib/grafana"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.paths.logs=/var/log/grafana"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.paths.plugins=/var/lib/grafana/plugins"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.paths.provisioning=/etc/grafana/provisioning"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.log.mode=console"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_PATHS_DATA=/var/lib/grafana"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_PATHS_LOGS=/var/log/grafana"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_PATHS_PLUGINS=/var/lib/grafana/plugins"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_PATHS_PROVISIONING=/etc/grafana/provisioning"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_SERVER_ROOT_URL=http://192.168.0.24"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_SECURITY_ADMIN_PASSWORD=*********"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Home" logger=settings path=/usr/share/grafana
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Data" logger=settings path=/var/lib/grafana
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Logs" logger=settings path=/var/log/grafana
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Plugins" logger=settings path=/var/lib/grafana/plugins
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Provisioning" logger=settings path=/etc/grafana/provisioning
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="App mode production" logger=settings
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Connecting to DB" logger=sqlstore dbtype=sqlite3
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Starting DB migration" logger=migrator
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create migration_log table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create user table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index user.login"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index user.email"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_user_login - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_user_email - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table user to user_v1 - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create user table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_user_login - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_user_email - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy data_source v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table user_v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column help_flags1 to user table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update user table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add last_seen_at column to user"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add missing user data"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add is_disabled column to user"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index user.login/user.email"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create temp user table v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_temp_user_email - v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_temp_user_org_id - v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_temp_user_code - v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_temp_user_status - v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update temp_user table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create star table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index star.user_id_dashboard_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create org table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_org_name - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create org_user table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_org_user_org_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_org_user_org_id_user_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update org table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update org_user table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Migrate all Read Only Viewers to Viewers"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index dashboard.account_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_account_id_slug"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_tag table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_tag.dasboard_id_term"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_dashboard_tag_dashboard_id_term - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table dashboard to dashboard_v1 - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_dashboard_org_id - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_dashboard_org_id_slug - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy dashboard v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop table dashboard_v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter dashboard.data to mediumtext v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column updated_by in dashboard - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column created_by in dashboard - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column gnetId in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for gnetId in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column plugin_id in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for plugin_id in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for dashboard_id in dashboard_tag"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update dashboard table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update dashboard_tag table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column folder_id in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column isFolder in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column has_acl in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column uid in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update uid column values in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index dashboard_org_id_uid"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove unique index org_id_slug"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update dashboard title length"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index for dashboard_org_id_title_folder_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_provisioning"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table dashboard_provisioning to dashboard_provisioning_tmp_qwerty - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_provisioning v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_dashboard_provisioning_dashboard_id - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_dashboard_provisioning_dashboard_id_name - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy dashboard_provisioning v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop dashboard_provisioning_tmp_qwerty"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add check_sum column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for dashboard_title"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create data_source table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index data_source.account_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index data_source.account_id_name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index IDX_data_source_account_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_data_source_account_id_name - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table data_source to data_source_v1 - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create data_source table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_data_source_org_id - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_data_source_org_id_name - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy data_source v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table data_source_v1 #2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column with_credentials"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add secure json data column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update data_source table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update initial version to 1"

t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add read_only data column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Migrate logging ds to loki ds"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update json_data with nulls"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add uid column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update uid value"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index datasource_org_id_uid"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create api_key table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index api_key.account_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index api_key.key"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index api_key.account_id_name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index IDX_api_key_account_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_api_key_key - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_api_key_account_id_name - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table api_key to api_key_v1 - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create api_key table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_api_key_org_id - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_api_key_key - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_api_key_org_id_name - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy api_key v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table api_key_v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update api_key table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add expires to api_key table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_snapshot table v4"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop table dashboard_snapshot_v4 #1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_snapshot table v5 #2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_dashboard_snapshot_key - v5"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_dashboard_snapshot_delete_key - v5"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_dashboard_snapshot_user_id - v5"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter dashboard_snapshot to mediumtext v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update dashboard_snapshot table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column external_delete_url to dashboard_snapshots table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create quota table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_quota_org_id_user_id_target - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update quota table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create plugin_setting table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_plugin_setting_org_id_plugin_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column plugin_version to plugin_settings"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update plugin_setting table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create session table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table playlist table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table playlist_item table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create playlist table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create playlist item table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update playlist table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update playlist_item table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop preferences table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop preferences table v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create preferences table v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update preferences table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column team_id in preferences"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update team_id column values in preferences"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create alert table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert org_id & id "
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert state"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert dashboard_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Create alert_rule_tag table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index alert_rule_tag.alert_id_tag_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create alert_notification table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column is_default"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column frequency"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column send_reminder"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column disable_resolve_message"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert_notification org_id & name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update alert table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update alert_notification table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create notification_journal table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index notification_journal org_id & alert_id & notifier_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop alert_notification_journal"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create alert_notification_state table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert_notification_state org_id & alert_id & notifier_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add for to alert table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column uid in alert_notification"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update uid column values in alert_notification"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index alert_notification_org_id_uid"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove unique index org_id_name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter alert.settings to mediumtext"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old annotation table v4"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create annotation table v5"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 0 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 1 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 2 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 3 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 4 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update annotation table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column region_id to annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop category_id index"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column tags to annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Create annotation_tag table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index annotation_tag.annotation_id_tag_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update alert annotations and set TEXT to empty"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add created time to annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add updated time to annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for created in annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for updated in annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Convert existing annotations from seconds to milliseconds"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add epoch_end column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for epoch_end"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Make epoch_end the same as epoch"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Move region to single row"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove index org_id_epoch from annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove index org_id_dashboard_id_panel_id_epoch from annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for org_id_dashboard_id_epoch_end_epoch on annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for org_id_epoch_end_epoch on annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove index org_id_epoch_epoch_end from annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for alert_id on annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create test_data table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_version table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index dashboard_version.dashboard_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_version.dashboard_id and dashboard_version.version"

t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Set dashboard version to 1 where 0"

t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="save existing dashboard data in dashboard_version table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter dashboard_version.data to mediumtext v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create team table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index team.org_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index team_org_id_name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create team member table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index team_member.org_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index team_member_org_id_team_id_user_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index team_member.team_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column email to team table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column external to team_member table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column permission to team_member table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard acl table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index dashboard_acl_dashboard_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_acl_dashboard_id_user_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_acl_dashboard_id_team_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="save default acl rules in dashboard_acl table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create tag table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index tag.key_value"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create login attempt table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index login_attempt.username"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index IDX_login_attempt_username - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table login_attempt to login_attempt_tmp_qwerty - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create login_attempt v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_login_attempt_username - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy login_attempt v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop login_attempt_tmp_qwerty"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create user auth table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_user_auth_auth_module_auth_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter user_auth.auth_id to length 190"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add OAuth access token to user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add OAuth refresh token to user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add OAuth token type to user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add OAuth expiry to user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index to user_id column in user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create server_lock table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index server_lock.operation_uid"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create user auth token table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index user_auth_token.auth_token"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index user_auth_token.prev_auth_token"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create cache_data table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index cache_data.cache_key"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Created default admin" logger=sqlstore user=admin
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Starting plugin search" logger=plugins
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Registering plugin" logger=plugins name="Direct Input"
t=2020-09-22T18:16:00+0100 lvl=info msg="HTTP Server Listen" logger=http.server address=[::]:3000 protocol=http subUrl= socket=
t=2020-09-22T18:16:07+0100 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=0 orgId=0 uname= method=GET path=/ status=302 remote_addr=192.168.0.11 time_ms=0 size=29 referer=
t=2020-09-22T18:16:12+0100 lvl=info msg="Successful Login" logger=http.server User=admin@localhost
t=2020-09-22T18:16:28+0100 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin method=POST path=/api/user/password/reset status=400 remote_addr=192.168.0.11 time_ms=28 size=52 referer=http://192.168.0.24:3000/login
t=2020-09-22T18:45:01+0100 lvl=eror msg="Dashboard not found" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin error="Dashboard not found" remote_addr=192.168.0.11

t=2020-09-22T18:45:01+0100 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin method=GET path=/api/dashboards/uid/000130-PUB-falconexe status=404 remote_addr=192.168.0.11 time_ms=1 size=33 referer=http://192.168.0.24:3000/dashboard/import
t=2020-09-22T18:45:05+0100 lvl=eror msg="Dashboard not found" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin error="Dashboard not found" remote_addr=192.168.0.11

t=2020-09-22T18:45:05+0100 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin method=GET path=/api/dashboards/uid/000130-PUB-falconexe status=404 remote_addr=192.168.0.11 time_ms=0 size=33

2 hours ago, MrLondon said:

I am not sure if I have done something wrong but the variables from hosts and onwards are they meant to be prepopulated so you can select them from the dropdown menu as mine are all empty and when I put in the hostname or ip address it would not accept it. 

t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config loaded from" logger=settings file=/usr/share/grafana/conf/defaults.ini
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config loaded from" logger=settings file=/etc/grafana/grafana.ini
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.paths.data=/var/lib/grafana"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.paths.logs=/var/log/grafana"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.paths.plugins=/var/lib/grafana/plugins"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.paths.provisioning=/etc/grafana/provisioning"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from command line" logger=settings arg="default.log.mode=console"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_PATHS_DATA=/var/lib/grafana"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_PATHS_LOGS=/var/log/grafana"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_PATHS_PLUGINS=/var/lib/grafana/plugins"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_PATHS_PROVISIONING=/etc/grafana/provisioning"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_SERVER_ROOT_URL=http://192.168.0.24"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Config overridden from Environment variable" logger=settings var="GF_SECURITY_ADMIN_PASSWORD=*********"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Home" logger=settings path=/usr/share/grafana
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Data" logger=settings path=/var/lib/grafana
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Logs" logger=settings path=/var/log/grafana
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Plugins" logger=settings path=/var/lib/grafana/plugins
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Path Provisioning" logger=settings path=/etc/grafana/provisioning
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="App mode production" logger=settings
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Connecting to DB" logger=sqlstore dbtype=sqlite3
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Starting DB migration" logger=migrator
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create migration_log table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create user table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index user.login"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index user.email"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_user_login - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_user_email - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table user to user_v1 - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create user table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_user_login - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_user_email - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table user_v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column help_flags1 to user table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update user table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add last_seen_at column to user"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add missing user data"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add is_disabled column to user"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index user.login/user.email"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create temp user table v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_temp_user_email - v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_temp_user_org_id - v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_temp_user_code - v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_temp_user_status - v1-7"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update temp_user table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create star table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index star.user_id_dashboard_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create org table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_org_name - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create org_user table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_org_user_org_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_org_user_org_id_user_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update org table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update org_user table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Migrate all Read Only Viewers to Viewers"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index dashboard.account_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_account_id_slug"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_tag table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_tag.dasboard_id_term"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_dashboard_tag_dashboard_id_term - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table dashboard to dashboard_v1 - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_dashboard_org_id - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_dashboard_org_id_slug - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy dashboard v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop table dashboard_v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter dashboard.data to mediumtext v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column updated_by in dashboard - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column created_by in dashboard - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column gnetId in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for gnetId in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column plugin_id in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for plugin_id in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for dashboard_id in dashboard_tag"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update dashboard table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update dashboard_tag table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column folder_id in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column isFolder in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column has_acl in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column uid in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update uid column values in dashboard"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index dashboard_org_id_uid"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove unique index org_id_slug"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update dashboard title length"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index for dashboard_org_id_title_folder_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_provisioning"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table dashboard_provisioning to dashboard_provisioning_tmp_qwerty - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_provisioning v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_dashboard_provisioning_dashboard_id - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_dashboard_provisioning_dashboard_id_name - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy dashboard_provisioning v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop dashboard_provisioning_tmp_qwerty"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add check_sum column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for dashboard_title"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create data_source table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index data_source.account_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index data_source.account_id_name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index IDX_data_source_account_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_data_source_account_id_name - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table data_source to data_source_v1 - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create data_source table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_data_source_org_id - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_data_source_org_id_name - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table data_source_v1 #2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column with_credentials"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add secure json data column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update data_source table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update initial version to 1"

t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add read_only data column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Migrate logging ds to loki ds"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update json_data with nulls"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add uid column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update uid value"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index datasource_org_id_uid"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create api_key table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index api_key.account_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index api_key.key"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index api_key.account_id_name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index IDX_api_key_account_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_api_key_key - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index UQE_api_key_account_id_name - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table api_key to api_key_v1 - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create api_key table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:58+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_api_key_org_id - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_api_key_key - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_api_key_org_id_name - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy api_key v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table api_key_v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update api_key table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add expires to api_key table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_snapshot table v4"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop table dashboard_snapshot_v4 #1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_snapshot table v5 #2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_dashboard_snapshot_key - v5"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_dashboard_snapshot_delete_key - v5"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_dashboard_snapshot_user_id - v5"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter dashboard_snapshot to mediumtext v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update dashboard_snapshot table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column external_delete_url to dashboard_snapshots table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create quota table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_quota_org_id_user_id_target - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update quota table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create plugin_setting table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index UQE_plugin_setting_org_id_plugin_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column plugin_version to plugin_settings"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update plugin_setting table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create session table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table playlist table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old table playlist_item table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create playlist table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create playlist item table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update playlist table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update playlist_item table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop preferences table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop preferences table v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create preferences table v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update preferences table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column team_id in preferences"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update team_id column values in preferences"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create alert table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert org_id & id "
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert state"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert dashboard_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Create alert_rule_tag table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index alert_rule_tag.alert_id_tag_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create alert_notification table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column is_default"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column frequency"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column send_reminder"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column disable_resolve_message"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert_notification org_id & name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update alert table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update alert_notification table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create notification_journal table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index notification_journal org_id & alert_id & notifier_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop alert_notification_journal"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create alert_notification_state table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index alert_notification_state org_id & alert_id & notifier_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add for to alert table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column uid in alert_notification"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update uid column values in alert_notification"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index alert_notification_org_id_uid"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove unique index org_id_name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter alert.settings to mediumtext"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop old annotation table v4"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create annotation table v5"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 0 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 1 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 2 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 3 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index annotation 4 v3"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update annotation table charset"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column region_id to annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Drop category_id index"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column tags to annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Create annotation_tag table v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add unique index annotation_tag.annotation_id_tag_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Update alert annotations and set TEXT to empty"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add created time to annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add updated time to annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for created in annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for updated in annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Convert existing annotations from seconds to milliseconds"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add epoch_end column"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for epoch_end"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Make epoch_end the same as epoch"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Move region to single row"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove index org_id_epoch from annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove index org_id_dashboard_id_panel_id_epoch from annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for org_id_dashboard_id_epoch_end_epoch on annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for org_id_epoch_end_epoch on annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Remove index org_id_epoch_epoch_end from annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index for alert_id on annotation table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create test_data table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard_version table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index dashboard_version.dashboard_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_version.dashboard_id and dashboard_version.version"

t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Set dashboard version to 1 where 0"

t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="save existing dashboard data in dashboard_version table v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter dashboard_version.data to mediumtext v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create team table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index team.org_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index team_org_id_name"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create team member table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index team_member.org_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index team_member_org_id_team_id_user_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index team_member.team_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column email to team table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column external to team_member table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add column permission to team_member table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create dashboard acl table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index dashboard_acl_dashboard_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_acl_dashboard_id_user_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index dashboard_acl_dashboard_id_team_id"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="save default acl rules in dashboard_acl table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create tag table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index tag.key_value"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create login attempt table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index login_attempt.username"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop index IDX_login_attempt_username - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Rename table login_attempt to login_attempt_tmp_qwerty - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create login_attempt v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_login_attempt_username - v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="copy login_attempt v1 to v2"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="drop login_attempt_tmp_qwerty"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create user auth table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create index IDX_user_auth_auth_module_auth_id - v1"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="alter user_auth.auth_id to length 190"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add OAuth access token to user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add OAuth refresh token to user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add OAuth token type to user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add OAuth expiry to user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="Add index to user_id column in user_auth"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create server_lock table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add index server_lock.operation_uid"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create user auth token table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index user_auth_token.auth_token"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index user_auth_token.prev_auth_token"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="create cache_data table"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Executing migration" logger=migrator id="add unique index cache_data.cache_key"
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Created default admin" logger=sqlstore user=admin
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Starting plugin search" logger=plugins
t=2020-09-22T18:15:59+0100 lvl=info msg="Registering plugin" logger=plugins name="Direct Input"
t=2020-09-22T18:16:00+0100 lvl=info msg="HTTP Server Listen" logger=http.server address=[::]:3000 protocol=http subUrl= socket=
t=2020-09-22T18:16:07+0100 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=0 orgId=0 uname= method=GET path=/ status=302 remote_addr=192.168.0.11 time_ms=0 size=29 referer=
t=2020-09-22T18:16:12+0100 lvl=info msg="Successful Login" logger=http.server User=admin@localhost
t=2020-09-22T18:16:28+0100 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin method=POST path=/api/user/password/reset status=400 remote_addr=192.168.0.11 time_ms=28 size=52 referer=http://192.168.0.24:3000/login
t=2020-09-22T18:45:01+0100 lvl=eror msg="Dashboard not found" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin error="Dashboard not found" remote_addr=192.168.0.11

t=2020-09-22T18:45:01+0100 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin method=GET path=/api/dashboards/uid/000130-PUB-falconexe status=404 remote_addr=192.168.0.11 time_ms=1 size=33 referer=http://192.168.0.24:3000/dashboard/import
t=2020-09-22T18:45:05+0100 lvl=eror msg="Dashboard not found" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin error="Dashboard not found" remote_addr=192.168.0.11

t=2020-09-22T18:45:05+0100 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin method=GET path=/api/dashboards/uid/000130-PUB-falconexe status=404 remote_addr=192.168.0.11 time_ms=0 size=33

Share your Telegraf logs, thats the Grafana logs. 

here is the last boot of the telegraf docker 

fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.12/main/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.12/community/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
v3.12.0-342-gfbe243dbcf [http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.12/main]
v3.12.0-341-g93993e9f08 [http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.12/community]
OK: 12743 distinct packages available
OK: 22 MiB in 34 packages
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Starting Telegraf 1.15.3
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Using config file: /etc/telegraf/telegraf.conf
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Loaded inputs: cpu disk swap kernel system sensors net net netstat nstat diskio mem processes docker smart
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Loaded aggregators:
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Loaded processors:
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Loaded outputs: influxdb
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Tags enabled: host=Tower
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! [agent] Config: Interval:10s, Quiet:false, Hostname:"Tower", Flush Interval:10s
2020-09-22T17:45:00Z W! [inputs.smart] Collection took longer than expected; not complete after interval of 10s
2020-09-22T18:37:00Z W! [inputs.smart] Collection took longer than expected; not complete after interval of 10s

2 minutes ago, MrLondon said:

here is the last boot of the telegraf docker 

fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.12/main/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.12/community/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
v3.12.0-342-gfbe243dbcf [http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.12/main]
v3.12.0-341-g93993e9f08 [http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.12/community]
OK: 12743 distinct packages available
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Starting Telegraf 1.15.3
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Using config file: /etc/telegraf/telegraf.conf
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Loaded inputs: cpu disk swap kernel system sensors net net netstat nstat diskio mem processes docker smart
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Loaded aggregators:
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Loaded processors:
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Loaded outputs: influxdb
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! Tags enabled: host=Tower
2020-09-22T17:41:08Z I! [agent] Config: Interval:10s, Quiet:false, Hostname:"Tower", Flush Interval:10s
2020-09-22T17:45:00Z W! [inputs.smart] Collection took longer than expected; not complete after interval of 10s
2020-09-22T18:37:00Z W! [inputs.smart] Collection took longer than expected; not complete after interval of 10s

Looks fine.

Did you add a influxdb datasource in Grafana?