Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard (UUD)

16 minutes ago, MrLondon said:

I seem to have gone backwards as now my panel is not reporting anything I am getting everywhere NO data and in the telegraf logs all I see is the following lines

/bin/sh: 1: apk: not found

docker_settings.thumb.PNG.7c43398446212c8354628860be42e6df.PNG

using the alpine container?

Incase any body finds this helpful I always found telegraf config file full of so much that is not used.

This is mine where it just has the inputs that I need, makes it easier to work on.

Just note I don't have a ups so I don't use that setting.

# Global Agent Configuration
[agent]
  hostname = "box"
  flush_interval = "15s"
  interval = "15s"

# Input Plugins
[[inputs.cpu]]
    percpu = true
    totalcpu = true
    collect_cpu_time = false
    report_active = false
[[inputs.disk]]
    ignore_fs = ["tmpfs", "devtmpfs", "devfs"]
[[inputs.io]]
[[inputs.mem]]
[[inputs.net]]
[[inputs.system]]
[[inputs.swap]]
[[inputs.netstat]]
[[inputs.processes]]
[[inputs.kernel]]
[[inputs.diskio]]
device_tags = ["ID_SERIAL"]
skip_serial_number = false
[[inputs.docker]]
[[inputs.net]]
[[inputs.sensors]]
remove_numbers = true
[[inputs.smart]]
attributes = true
# Output Plugin InfluxDB
[[outputs.influxdb]]
  database = "telegraf"
  urls = [ "http://192.168.1.58:8086" ]
  username = "*******"
  password = "*******"

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, MrLondon said:

Yes I have a NVME cache drive, I have selected the drives at the top of the grafana for cache/array/parity.

I think its this line in your config.

ignore_fs = ["tmpfs", "devtmpfs", "devfs", "iso9660", "overlay", "aufs", "squa shfs"] 

"squa shfs" is probably also ignoring fuse.shfs

Edited by GilbN

I got this all set up and it is mostly working. I want to understand a little more about how this is all set up though so I can customize a little for my specific setup. For instance..... 

Fans: It is showing all fan headers on my MOBO. I Currently do not use Fan 4, Fan A, and Fan B. They are all showing on the dashboard, but show 0 RPM. Is there somewhere I can go do not have them pull data from these unused headers? 

image.thumb.png.a2bf3fdfc60dbedcebf49e894d1dc13d.png

Array Growth: Set this up yesterday and daily, weekly, monthly were all the same, but the annual is 50gb behind. The daily reset and midnight and has added data for today. Annual is still showing a 50gb difference. 

image.thumb.png.be8df5c152415ff645c0e0c9190cdb8a.png

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide!

42 minutes ago, Shbeda said:

Fans: It is showing all fan headers on my MOBO. I Currently do not use Fan 4, Fan A, and Fan B. They are all showing on the dashboard, but show 0 RPM. Is there somewhere I can go do not have them pull data from these unused headers? 

image.thumb.png.a2bf3fdfc60dbedcebf49e894d1dc13d.png

For fans, we are using REGEX to pull all fans. Just to the right of the orange symbols you will see "/fan./". This says pull all IPMI values where name is fan#. Also, in version 1.4 there is bug fix to make the labels not all say "Fan 01". If you want to fix that now, change the ALIAS BY field to "$tag_name". This says set those labels dynamically based on the GROUP BY tag(name) variable.

image.png.48849343eef91d78b5bef95627a79413.png

Finally, you should be able to omit NULL values (fans not on) by setting the display area on the right of the query. You want Calculation set to "Last (not null)".

image.png.5683093f0d76e12465d1b1ff60ed9679.png

Result:

image.thumb.png.9c716da19d969805b3da32d262150c64.png

@Shbeda Alternatively, you can just remove the regex, and manually select the exact fan you want. Then copy query A, and change out the fan in query B. Rinse and repeat... This will giver you tighter control.

Edited by falconexe
1 hour ago, Shbeda said:

Array Growth: Set this up yesterday and daily, weekly, monthly were all the same, but the annual is 50gb behind. The daily reset and midnight and has added data for today. Annual is still showing a 50gb difference. 

image.thumb.png.be8df5c152415ff645c0e0c9190cdb8a.png

Did you change any of those query settings? For these to work correctly, the Min interval must be set to "2h" (2 Hours)  on Week/Month/Year in order for them all to sync up correctly. It all comes down to not grabbing too many data-points and finding the most near-real time sweet spot. If we set the interval too low then the longer time-frames like Year will not update often enough to stay in sync. If we set the interval too high then the dashboard will literally eat up all your RAM and your browser will crash because of the Year time-frame trying to load thousands of data-points. Using math, I figured out that the least common denominator for interval that provides the best performance, but also keeps these in sync as near-real time as possible, is 2 hours. The SIZE of the actual panel can affect how many datapoints are pulled as well. If you shrunk these down, you may be chopping off data-points (because Max data points = Width of panel > so they should all be the same size too) for the year panel. Finally, it is critical that your are using the correct path. "/mnt/user0"

Please match my exact queries below. Refresh and let me know if that improves your outcome. Mine has been rock solid since version 1.2 where I implemented this approach. Many others have been successful with these settings.

Week:

image.png.fdc581e23e734464e672aa4f9cfcfcf5.png

Month:

image.png.0a26cba816f7b6c0844e7264a6c9de1b.png

Year:

image.png.b1e38d5a52c5fe969a5b4b07cd89d760.png

Results:

image.thumb.png.dfc0fe41d92e50bfb4abd9cfbcf1ecad.png

If you want to read more about how I work out the mathematics of this solution, you can read about it in the original forum topic where UUD was initially developed here:

Edited by falconexe
16 minutes ago, hogfixer said:

Did the JSON get taken down?  Says unavailable.

Thanks

Not that I'm aware of.... Let me try it. Be right back.

Update: I just downloaded it fine. It is at the bottom of post 1. Try this direct link.

https://forums.unraid.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=91063

Edited by falconexe