Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard (UUD)

6 hours ago, falconexe said:

You don't need the home assistant addon. Just install the docker from CA. Load the webpage, enter your server IP and credentials. Wait about 2 minutes, refresh, and you should see info on the API webpage. Once you see it there, you should see it in Grafana provided you have your datasource and queries correct.

"you should see info on the API webpage" - all i see under the details section is the server IP and title. All else are blank, VMs section is empty, Dockers section is empty, as per the original screenshot. Tried removing and re-installing, all with the same result.

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your work in this.

I do have some problems with the icons, for some reason they are not images that I can right click. I can see the "broken icons" but I have no option to open the link in a new tab when I right click. This happens on different browsers.

The API connection works fine in general, I still get the data as expected.

9 minutes ago, makkish said:

I do have some problems with the icons, for some reason they are not images that I can right click. I can see the "broken icons" but I have no option to open the link in a new tab when I right click. This happens on different browsers.

For me, I had to open up the query and then right click on the icon.  However, it still is not working for me.  I've tried a mix of HTTPS and HTTP to no avail.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, dieselpwr3d said:

For me, I had to open up the query and then right click on the icon.  However, it still is not working for me.  I've tried a mix of HTTPS and HTTP to no avail.

Thank you for the suggestion. It gave me the option to open a link that way, It did however not help for me neither.

For all those having issues with the images, please see the post right after the release post. You need to adjust the IP address in the query (server) and the Base URL in the plugin.

For those who are having issues with the UNRAID API even showing data (on its own web page), please ensure you log in with "root" and that password. Please also pay attention to the HTTPS checkbox. If you get this wrong, it will not work! Give it a few minutes. If you are still not having success, try stopping and restarting the docker. If that does not work, completely blow away the docker AND APP DATA folder for the docker, and try again with "root" and the correct level of security (checkbox).

If all else fails, please report the NON UUD issue to the topic forum that handles that Docker.

Edited by falconexe
  • Like 1

I seem to be having a few other issues.

Images are fixed but VM info, server name and being able to select drives is causing me issues.

The drives are weird because the show up properly in "array disk storage and "drive SMART health overview"

Server hardware also works as intended. so Im not sure why its half working

image.thumb.png.92fc9d802331967166eddb02828a8ce7.png

image.png.fc60d53e243d26b54c4fbe2d588942f0.png

image.thumb.png.cc73328a02278af9a5f4dd016543205b.png

1 hour ago, falconexe said:

For those who are having issues with the UNRAID API even showing data (on its own web page), please ensure you log in with "root" and that password. Please also pay attention to the HTTPS checkbox. If you get this wrong, it will not work! Give it a few minutes. If you are still not having success, try stopping and restarting the docker. If that does not work, completely blow away the docker AND APP DATA folder for the docker, and try again with "root" and the correct level of security (checkbox).

If all else fails, please report the NON UUD issue to the topic forum that handles that Docker.

I could not find anything about this. I spent the last hour on this, I mirrored my server port in my switch and ran tcpdump. It turns out if you are using the unraid.net plugin with remote access enabled it disables IP direct connections with a DNS hackery with a random string .unraid.net. This blocks the UNRAID-API from connecting to unraid with an IP and UNRAID-API is not capable (from what I can tell) of using a FQDN as a connection. Side note it just doesn't use DNS lookup. Also UNRAID-API or unraid itself seems to have an issue with "Use SSL/TLS" set to auto (or at lease for me) but works 100% if that setting is set to yes or now and proper settings are used in UNRAID-API. Soon as I signed out and removed the unraid.net plugin the API worked just fine. Hopefully this will help others. 

And Awesome work @falconexe with 1.6.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, MammothJerk said:

The SSD variables are not universal and might have to be tailored to your specific SSD vendor as well.

i have a kingston A400 SSD

https://www.kingston.com/datasheets/SA400S37_en.pdf

and i had to change the Data_Units_Reda/Written to Total_LBAs_Read/Written and then add *512 to math to get an accurate reading.

Following this I was able to get this configured to my Kingston M.2 ssd as well, however my cache is an crucial mx500.

Poking about with the query, by setting the Serial# to the SSD, then AND Name, it appears none of the metrics appear for my SSD.

The Smart Attribute is Total_LBAs_Written, yet querying the db for that appears to have no data for the serial number of my SSD.

Looking at the smart attributes table, looks like the Serial# for my ssd is missing and in infinity symbol appears instead.

How curious.

Edit - Managed to get it working by looking at ID 246 instead of name. However it's reporting 360pb, so something still not quite right.

Not sure these MX500's have a value for total reads in Smart stats.

Edited by deanpelton
21 hours ago, HagenS said:

I have an error on vm details:

1674091694_Bildschirmfoto2021-03-21um12_30_34.thumb.png.f2b46a2877b757844e041e13eb716fb5.png

Ok - no answer for my problem, but one more user with same error... I solved this for me by removing the line 

$.['vm']['details'][*].primaryGPU

from definition. Now the error is gone. For me the info is not needed. 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-22 um 09.42.37.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, HagenS said:

Ok - no answer for my problem, but one more user with same error... I solved this for me by removing the line 

This worked for me also.

Now I just have the lack of drive selection up top

4 hours ago, HagenS said:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-22 um 09.42.37.png

Did you change anything else? I am still getting the different length error

For the SSD stats, I had to go in and tweak some of the settings.  I have a Samsung SSD 860 EVO.

In the SSD Life Used query, I determined that the query WHERE name = Data_Units_Written did not work because that data was not being reported.  Instead, I had to change it to WHERE name = Total_LBAs_Written  and then alter the math function.  

image.png.a9b755b093d252e917dd5aa96e1c063f.png

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, MammothJerk said:

i have an issue with my smart health overview where every drive shows up twice (and my SSD cache shows up thrice)

XIT6T0p.png

as you can see the duplicate row only has the "health ok?" info which the other row is missing, and they both have the same device id.

Set your dashboard to the last 5 minutes and see if it goes away. Keep in mind that device IDs get used/reused/swapped upon reboot. If you go back a year for instance, you *may* see duplicates depending on a number of factors.

i seem to have commented out the "attributes=true" flag under diskio while comparing the telegraf config of my two servers. this appears to have been the issue.

i still have some issues with my SSDs though

35jRrNE.png

sdl and sdk are both missing some info, and sdj still has a duplicate for some reason.

sdl, sdk, and sdj are all SSD's, where sdl is a mounted unassigned device whilst sdk and sdj are both part of different cache pools.

I cannot find anything specifically about SSD's in the telegraf config or in the first post so im stumped.

also did you get a chance to look at my post from earlier? 😁

2 minutes ago, mattekure said:

Well, the dashboard informed me of one thing I wasnt previously aware of.  I have an older SSD thats been in my server for years.  Its not doing much now, but its gone WAAAY beyond its expected life used.  The manufacturer reports a TBW of 150TB

image.png.46e406027c9c1120a75b4d08acc61e32.png

Nice, glad you are getting some use out of it. SAVAGE!

Edited by falconexe
44 minutes ago, Kira said:

Need help I cant seems to get SSD data

image.thumb.png.5287404d8da2ee00f2c7e8af184bfeff.png

There is SSD selected

image.thumb.png.84971b00285b4017a6899b7b13f21c75.png

Is there somethings I need change here?

image.png.fb4ae1eb4ba808db42f00ecf7494822a.png

Note: I have Kingston 120GB SSD

Select the correct serial number in the FROM clause. The variables so not drive these panels (as I noted in the release post).

26 minutes ago, falconexe said:

Select the correct serial number in the FROM clause. The variables so not drive these panels (as I noted in the release post).

I corrected the serial no and temp came up but not the others

image.png.45d83cb66357a133cb8335e28b55c186.png

I've checked the site , so my SSD is Kingston A400 120GB with 40TBW

• Like 1