Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard (UUD)


730 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donate:      Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard (UUD)   Current Release: Version 1.5 (Adds Real Time PLEX Monitoring)       UUD NEWS: 2021-01-12: The Ultima

Something really cool happened. I woke up this morning and my profile had this green wording on it.       I just officially became the newest UNRAID "Community Developer". I

The Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard Version 1.5 is here! This is another HUGE 😁 update adding INTEGRATED PLEX Monitoring via Varken/Tautulli. This update is loosely derived from the official Varken dashboar

Posted Images

OK, I've got this panel showing data:

image.thumb.png.0c22a00076bd51ca6e979c3954197969.png

With this query:

SELECT last("used")  / 1000000000000 AS "Used", last("free")  / 1000000000000 AS "Free", last("total")  / 1000000000000 AS "Total" FROM "disk" WHERE ("path" =~ /.*cache/) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY "path", "device", "fstype"

How do I:

  1. Convert to GB instead of TB? It's only 360GB in total space, so I don't need it showing up in red when it's less than 50% used
    1. I tried loping 3 zeros off of each of the divisors, and that put the numbers in the right order of magnitude, but it's still labeled TB, not GB
  2. Get it to show all 3 drives in the cache pool, ideally with usage per drive? sdl, sdm, sdn
    1. Not sure if that's actually possible, as the WebGUI shows 3 devices in the pool, but only 1 number for usage.
Link to post
25 minutes ago, FreeMan said:

OK, I've got this panel showing data:

image.thumb.png.0c22a00076bd51ca6e979c3954197969.png

With this query:


SELECT last("used")  / 1000000000000 AS "Used", last("free")  / 1000000000000 AS "Free", last("total")  / 1000000000000 AS "Total" FROM "disk" WHERE ("path" =~ /.*cache/) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY "path", "device", "fstype"

How do I:

  1. Convert to GB instead of TB? It's only 360GB in total space, so I don't need it showing up in red when it's less than 50% used
    1. I tried loping 3 zeros off of each of the divisors, and that put the numbers in the right order of magnitude, but it's still labeled TB, not GB
  2. Get it to show all 3 drives in the cache pool, ideally with usage per drive? sdl, sdm, sdn
    1. Not sure if that's actually possible, as the WebGUI shows 3 devices in the pool, but only 1 number for usage.

You can select where device = sdX
And remove the math and set the overides too Unit bytes(metric)

raw

Edited by GilbN
Link to post
18 minutes ago, GilbN said:

Try and enable MODBUS protocol on the front panel menu. You may need to enable the "Advanced" menu for it to show. 

Perhaps mine does not have modbus support, cant seem to find it in any menu.

Edited by hermy65
Link to post
1 hour ago, FreeMan said:

OK, I've got this panel showing data:

image.thumb.png.0c22a00076bd51ca6e979c3954197969.png

With this query:


SELECT last("used")  / 1000000000000 AS "Used", last("free")  / 1000000000000 AS "Free", last("total")  / 1000000000000 AS "Total" FROM "disk" WHERE ("path" =~ /.*cache/) AND $timeFilter GROUP BY "path", "device", "fstype"

How do I:

  1. Convert to GB instead of TB? It's only 360GB in total space, so I don't need it showing up in red when it's less than 50% used
    1. I tried loping 3 zeros off of each of the divisors, and that put the numbers in the right order of magnitude, but it's still labeled TB, not GB
  2. Get it to show all 3 drives in the cache pool, ideally with usage per drive? sdl, sdm, sdn
    1. Not sure if that's actually possible, as the WebGUI shows 3 devices in the pool, but only 1 number for usage.


1. Or you can set the unit to Data Metric Gigabytes and adjust the math. I did that on the flash (boot) panel. You can use that as an example.

Link to post

With mixed drives sizes, using metric bytes is nice because Grafana can auto adjust the unit.

 

However, I segregated these panels by base unit so TBs show in whole numbers, and GBs show in whole numbers.

 

This is very important when setting thresholds (colors) because 1TB is not 1GB, but rather 1000. You can’t apply thresholds on mixed units because they won’t scale. Hence the groupings I did...

Edited by falconexe
Link to post
5 minutes ago, RockDawg said:

This is awesome!  Thanks for all the hard work guys.  I will be rebuilding my server in a couple weeks so I am going to wait until I install the new hardware before I start messing with this.  Can't wait to check it out.

👍 @RockDawg Thanks for the feedback man. Makes all of this hard, but fun work, meaningful!

Edited by falconexe
Link to post

Alright guys. I just finished development on falconexe's Version 1.3, and it is being peer reviewed by @GilbN. I'll release it as soon as it is through this stage. This release is related to bug fixes, code cleanup, adding more dynamic ability for a vast range of users and configurations, and continued fine tuning.

 

In version 1.4 we can focus on net new panels, graphs, gauges, and use cases. If you have any code to share, thoughts or suggestions, or requests, let them rip! Can't promise we can do everything, but between GilbN and I, I'm sure we'll figure most of it out.

 

Thanks again for all of the positive feedback, constructive criticism, DMs and your support. I never thought this thing would blow up like it did, but clearly our fellow UNRAID users love this stuff as much as we do! 😁

Edited by falconexe
Link to post

This will probably be the next thing I implement on my unRAID server when I have some time to sit down and work through it all.

 

You guys have done great work.

 

Building a deck on my house has taken all my spare time recently, but, there is now a bright light at the end of that tunnel! 😁

Link to post

Man I love being able to see what drives my data dumps are going to! Super convenient to make sure your split levels, and allocation method are working.

 

image.thumb.png.5989eeebcb074348a46bc539fa674a90.png

 

Disk 27 and 28 are my newest 14TB drives with the most free space.

 

image.thumb.png.0171cb8663536bff7660c24b0bcf4d6f.png

 

image.thumb.png.18f8744fc84b572c9acaab415e3cea7d.png

 

 

Edited by falconexe
Link to post

Messing with some new disk stats on my personal build within the "Overwatch" section.

 

Added:

  • Array Storage Utilized %
  • Cache Storage Utilized Amount
  • Cache Storage Utilized %

Changed:

  • Made Up-time Clock Transparent
  • Placed the Disk Utilization Panels At the Very Top (The first thing data hoarders want to know is how much space they have...)
    • Alt Option: Place Them Above Array Growth Charts?
  • Moved the RAM Meters Down and Now Side By Side

 

Let me know if you guys like these new panels/layout and your thoughts on the colors (you can change them to whatever you want on your side). I'll probably add these three new panels to version 1.3 before it gets released.

 

 

Before:

image.thumb.png.df4550761a8cbc5c822901d654430447.png

 

After:

image.thumb.png.12032a29272bb4b8542074cfb53cccc9.png

 

After Alt Option (I may actually like this one the best LOL):

image.thumb.png.63c4d813509b248be3b15a202df14162.png

 

 

Edited by falconexe
Link to post

Also re-balanced the Disk Overview UI. This will also be in Version 1.3.

 

Changes:

  • Put the 2 Largest Tables Side by Side
  • Dropped the Cache/Flash Storage Panels to the Bottom (Under Array Storage)
  • Put the Count (Number of Disks) Stat on the Right Side of Drive S.M.A.R.T. Health Summery Panel
    • This Centers the Green Stat Cells with/on the Table Above (Much Easier on the Eyes and More Cohesive)

 

Before:

image.thumb.png.a349863ed34c9b468f42c8e43c63ab9d.png

 

After:

image.thumb.png.3323371f21042a34f2e429571d5138d1.png

Edited by falconexe
Link to post

Hey guys, just wanted to say a huge thanks for putting @GilbN and I in the top 3 yesterday on the entire forum. Never thought that would happen. We really appreciate it! (wipes away small tears...) 😅

 

 

image.thumb.png.46ee2d4f6318327c831562146b374b7f.png

 

image.png.40395ebf3dca72a8becf99efd9a09ac2.png

 

Edited by falconexe
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
On 9/15/2020 at 8:00 PM, falconexe said:

Alright guys. I just finished development on falconexe's Version 1.3, and it is being peer reviewed by @GilbN. I'll release it as soon as it is through this stage. This release is related to bug fixes, code cleanup, adding more dynamic ability for a vast range of users and configurations, and continued fine tuning.

 

In version 1.4 we can focus on net new panels, graphs, gauges, and use cases. If you have any code to share, thoughts or suggestions, or requests, let them rip! Can't promise we can do everything, but between GilbN and I, I'm sure we'll figure most of it out.

 

Thanks again for all of the positive feedback, constructive criticism, DMs and your support. I never thought this thing would blow up like it did, but clearly our fellow UNRAID users love this stuff as much as we do! 😁

Nvidia card monitoring for us peeps using nvidia custom unraid builds and future unraid builds with nvidia driver support baked in ;)

Link to post
5 hours ago, Dazog said:

Nvidia card monitoring for us peeps using nvidia custom unraid builds and future unraid builds with nvidia driver support baked in ;)

 

So this is totally possible. The only problem is that I don't run a GPU on my UNRAID build. I have a dedicated gaming rig for that stuff. So we'll have to have you or someone else be a guinea pig and help us out. The plugin does exist though, so it is just a matter of coding it. Perhaps we could even add a variable (boolean true/false) if you have a GPU, then have the dashboard react to it.

 

@GilbN you run any Nvidai GPUs? I bet you already have like 3 RTX-3080 pre-orders being shipped you lucky... 🤣

 

 

Plugin Info:

https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/tree/release-1.15/plugins/inputs/nvidia_smi

Edited by falconexe
Link to post

So version 1.3 has been peer-reviewed by @GilbN (thanks!). Needless to say, there is A LOT of code to merge before I can release it. I'll start working on this later tonight. Plan is to have this released by the end of weekend for you guys to enjoy.

Edited by falconexe
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.