Issues Utilizing Official Nextcloud Image

untraceablez

Hey All,

First off, if this post is in the wrong section I apologize, happy to re-submit in the right subforum if necessary. I couldn't find a support thread from the official nextcloud image (not the linuxserver/nextcloud). 

With that out of the way, I decided to try my hand with the official nextcloud image (wanted to get faster updates and I liked the idea of using official support.) I configured the docker container and added the necessary arguments to hook into the pre-made MariaDB database I configured. All went well, and the container built and started up just fine. The issue I have is the interface loads every few seconds when I go to the WebUI, and it also doesn't recognize the subdomain settings I have in LetsEncrypt. I've attached a screenshot of the container config, the log doesn't really show anything other than constantly reloading the page for my workstation that I'm trying to access it from.

Screenshot_1.png

1 hour ago, untraceablez said:

I couldn't find a support thread from the official nextcloud image (not the linuxserver/nextcloud). 

Because there isn't one? Since the container isn't maintained by anyone here, there isn't support provided here.

1 hour ago, untraceablez said:

I liked the idea of using official support.

https://github.com/docker-library/docs/blob/master/nextcloud/README.md#quick-reference

Apparently there doesn't seem to be any support forums for the official nextcloud container.

I'd recommend using a container that has at least some support on unraid.

Just now, jonathanm said:

Because there isn't one? Since the container isn't maintained by anyone here, there isn't support provided here.

https://github.com/docker-library/docs/blob/master/nextcloud/README.md#quick-reference

Apparently there doesn't seem to be any support forums for the official nextcloud container.

I'd recommend using a container that has at least some support on unraid.

Well, that kills those hopes.