[SOLVED] - Can't get webUIs working when routing internet through a VPN connection (using AirVPN 3 day sub to test)

questionbot

So I was following SpaceInvaders tutorial on how to get a VPN stack working, where you have the VPN on a single docker and then route all the other dockers though it... but I seem to be having a problem.

1. At first I was trying to use expressVPN... but couldn't get it working.. so thought I would change it to AirVPN. So I signed up to a 3 day sub to test it out. It is a full featured sub, it just ony lasts 3 days.
  2. I install binhex-Deluge, I set no user name or password, I select airvpn in the options for vpn and then on the airvpn website I generate the openvpn file and place it in the appdir for the container in the openvpn folder.
  3. If I load a console in the binhex-Deluge and type "curl fsconfig.io" it returns a VPN IP.
  4. I then install a second container and set the networking to none and under the extra parameters I set "--net=container:binhex-delugevpn"
  5. If I run curl fsconfig.io on this container it ALSO has the VPN

Now this is the problem.. in the video he says to add a new port in the deluge container with the port of the webUI of the nzbget container. I do this, but I am still not able to access the webUI... I get a timeout and it will not connect. I am trying to connect through typing the url directly into the browser, as the webUI option is not available. This btw is the exact problem I had with expressvpn..

Edited by questionbot