Unable to Use Two Cache disks in RAID 1

Thanks for reading into my issue.

I have just built my UnRaid server.

I have installed:

4 x 8TB Seagate Iron wolf NAS drives - which I have setup as (1) parity (3) disk drives

1 x WD Black 500gb NVMe drive - which UnRaid sees and I have assigned as my cache #1

I also have installed a Seagate 960pro 512bg NVMe drive - which Unraid also sees, however, I am not able to assign it as a secondary cache option (I can assign it as a disk option). My plan was to run a RAID 1 array for my cache for extra security.

Any help would be appreciated.

Let me know if you require more information.

-thanks

image.thumb.png.676f04def4607eef2b1d90b7a09240a0.png

image.thumb.png.e2002e7ed333b4e93237ebf29a917a9a.png

10 minutes ago, trurl said:

You may just need to increase the number of cache slots. Or you have chosen the wrong filesystem. Must be btrfs. 

Stop the array and post another screenshot showing Cache Devices. 

Thanks trurl

So I rebooted my system to start from scratch. I was able to assign another "slot 2" and I have added the second cache drive per my original plan.

image.thumb.png.14d99a59b5c559c68f551762a234199f.png

However, now I have an another issue. My 8TB parity drive seems to have a problem.

the caution icon says "PARITY INVALID" - Does this go away after I have restarted the array?

-Thanks

Edited by UnBeastRaid
13 minutes ago, UnBeastRaid said:

Thanks trurl

So I rebooted my system to start from scratch. I was able to assign another "slot 2" and I have added the second cache drive per my original plan.

image.thumb.png.14d99a59b5c559c68f551762a234199f.png

However, now I have an another issue. My 8TB parity drive seems to have a problem.

the caution icon says "PARITY INVALID" - Does this go away after I have restarted the array?

-Thanks

This is the operation now:

image.thumb.png.01f2520fb0ace352c5386a811118693f.png

Does it seem accuate? Is it supposed to be Btrfs

11 hours ago, UnBeastRaid said:

My 8TB parity drive seems to have a problem.

Parity is invalid until it is built. I assume you are doing the initial parity build. If not

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.