Lost data on XFS drive. File Scavenger

Hello, trying to get some insight on how to address my situation.  I had some hardware failures/issues a few weeks ago regarding my sata controller.  Got a uncountable drive on (3) drives in my array.  Unfortunately those were the ones that had most my data.  I have corrected and had to use Repair XFS per the unraid wiki.  It was able to repair and created a folder called lost+found.  Was able to go through all drives and run XFS Repair to gather all the lost+found items.  I have since gone through and renamed all the items it found.  Unfortunalty there are still many movie files missing.  I noticed since Plex no shows these as unavailable. 

So now I have the array offline and pulled the disk out and connected to another pc and running a long scan using File Scavenger 5.3 to hopefully find some files (assuming I have to do this 3 times for all those drives).  The ETA is 80 hours to complete a 10TB HDD.  I have (2) followup questions. 

1.  Has anyone had any luck with this method or suggest another?

2.  Since the scan with the disk removed is going to take 80 hours is it safe to start the array with disk 3 missing?  I do not plan on writing anything to any of the shares in the meantime.  I understand the parity should allow me to use my server with no backup and simulate disk 4.  Any thoughts on starting up the array tonight so I can access some school work items I need on the VM drives.