Open files plugin correct or incorrect (solved)

tinni88

Hey all

I am just curious im new to the unraid world and learning as much as i can but i think i may have messed up somewhere along the line with dockers and containers. I think i now have a stable working unraid but i have noticed my array is always spun up and i installed open files plugin and i noticed a few things running with all dockers stopped and im not sure if they are meant to be running or its something i have done in the past to mess it up im running unraid 6.9.0-beta25 and using dockers ( emby, sonarr, radarr, deluge, couchpotato, jakett, embystat, sabnbz, krusader ) i've attached a screenshot of the files in question 

any help would be much appreciated

thanks tinni 

unraid unknown.jpg

Edited by tinni88
Solved

They are meant to be running.  /var/lib/docker... is the docker.img file, and will always have files open so long as the service is enabled (Settings - Docker).  This won't however cause all drives to be spun up, as the image file itself will be contained onto a single drive (usually the cache drive)

On 9/17/2020 at 1:14 PM, Squid said:

They are meant to be running.  /var/lib/docker... is the docker.img file, and will always have files open so long as the service is enabled (Settings - Docker).  This won't however cause all drives to be spun up, as the image file itself will be contained onto a single drive (usually the cache drive)

thanks Squid i gathered as much but wanted to double check now to figure out how to make a nextpvr docker lol