Z490 temp sensor

Let me make a suggestion at this point.  Look for the temperature plugin on the plugins tab of the GUI.  You will find the link to the support thread for that plugin.  You should really make your query there.  I believe that Z490 is a new chip set.  So what version of Unraid are you using.  The most recent Beta version has a newer Linux kernel which has support for many of the new chip sets.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:43 PM, Frank1940 said:

Let me make a suggestion at this point.  Look for the temperature plugin on the plugins tab of the GUI.  You will find the link to the support thread for that plugin.  You should really make your query there.  I believe that Z490 is a new chip set.  So what version of Unraid are you using.  The most recent Beta version has a newer Linux kernel which has support for many of the new chip sets.

Fair enough, posted in the correct forum. As for your qstns, 6.9b25 is what I'm using. As I said, coretemp driver is detected but only detects basic temp stats such as CPU and nvme. MB, voltages and others are missing.