Disk Full, Mover wont move files

Fiala06

So I thought I had this all setup correctly awhile until a few of my disks just started filling up. 

Sep 19 11:17:53 UNRAID move: move_object: /mnt/cache/Movies/Police Academy 3 Back in Training (1986)/Police Academy 3 Back in Training (1986) Remux-1080p.mkv No space left on device

Sep 19 11:13:27 UNRAID move: move_object: /mnt/cache/Movies/Porky's (1981)/Porky's (1981) Remux-1080p.mkv No space left on device
Sep 19 10:50:27 UNRAID move: move_object: /mnt/cache/TV Shows/Homeland/Season 04/Homeland - S04E12 - Long Time Coming Bluray-1080p.mkv File exists

All my shares are setup just like my Movies share below except appdata which is cache only. I was under the impression, if the drive is full, it will move the file to a drive with free space and continue on since I have it set to 100GB free, it should of moved it elsewhere?

image.thumb.png.52bd6bd4c2c78ebd7943e542a6870be1.png

image.png.461c2831bfbfe8fbb25d4d651cf96351.png

Does the directory "Movies/Police Academy 3 Back in Training (1986)" already exist on a data disk (maybe on one that is very full)?

If so then mover will always attempt to move that film to that disk due to the split level setting, whether or not there is enough space on the disk.  The split level setting over-rides all other decisions when selecting a disk to write to.

15 hours ago, remotevisitor said:

Does the directory "Movies/Police Academy 3 Back in Training (1986)" already exist on a data disk (maybe on one that is very full)?

Yeah that's the issue. I think what's happening is, my movies are getting upgraded (quality) and eating away the 100gb free setting I have. 

Guess I'll just use the unbalance plugin. Thanks