[SOLVED] CPU going to 100% UI Freezing HD Errors

Scales

Hello,

Server was running great for a number of years. Started having issues with drives showing errors in the UI but the drives would test fine in HD Sentinal. Once sorted, the server will boot and parity check starts. Sometimes parity check will finish and the server will work for a week or month then the system freezes when the CPU usage hit 100% and when I get it back up online it shows more errors. Other times it will only run for about 5 minutes before freezing. It does look like Parity check is still running when the system hangs. I replaced all the sata cables,  checked and adjusted drive power cables. re seated everything. Memory passes memtest, I have also tried multiple ram sticks and also another processor. Any advice or assistance is greatly appreciated.

beastmode-diagnostics-20200921-1327.zip

Edited by Scales
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] CPU going to 100% UI Freezing HD Errors

I'm having the same issue, CPU on certain cores are hitting 100%, then backing down on their own. I am currently in the process of migrating from my old NAS, (Ready NAS 104) via FTP to UnRAID. I am not currently using the Cache, although there is one installed, and my only docker container (Plex) is paused). The file transfer is running, but every time one of the cores hits 100%, everything just pauses.

oppianhill-diagnostics-20200930-1313.zip