Data rebuild Finished (1 errors)

Unless you are trying to debug something related to mover I recommend disabling mover logging, it just clutters up syslog and isn't anonymized.

I haven't reviewed SMART for each of your large number of disks. Do any disks have SMART warnings on the Dashboard?

On 5 Sep you had problems with original disk11 which became disabled. Instead of rebuilding disk11, you did New Config / Trust Parity on 7 Sep, followed soon after by disk11 again disabled. Disk11 replaced on 12 Sep, SMART for still attached original disk11 looks OK.

Looks like these may have just been connection issues. How was this disk attached?

I didn't notice any I/O errors during rebuild but may have overlooked them. Is there an Error count on Main - Array Devices for any disk?

Can you provide any other details?

On 9/22/2020 at 7:14 PM, trurl said:

Unless you are trying to debug something related to mover I recommend disabling mover logging, it just clutters up syslog and isn't anonymized.

I haven't reviewed SMART for each of your large number of disks. Do any disks have SMART warnings on the Dashboard?

On 5 Sep you had problems with original disk11 which became disabled. Instead of rebuilding disk11, you did New Config / Trust Parity on 7 Sep, followed soon after by disk11 again disabled. Disk11 replaced on 12 Sep, SMART for still attached original disk11 looks OK.

Looks like these may have just been connection issues. How was this disk attached?

I didn't notice any I/O errors during rebuild but may have overlooked them. Is there an Error count on Main - Array Devices for any disk?

Can you provide any other details?

Yeah this is what was weird the disk SMART was fine so I tried to rebuild the config since it had 4 read errors. 

But when I rebuilt it it got a lot more errors. 

The disk is still sitting there but it is not in the array anymore. 

I have a Norco 24 bay drive case with a sas back plane connected to dell perc cards in IT mode. 

I will shut down the server and check the cables. 

EDIT: Not bad cables, bad drive, Error 187. Unraid did no notify me of this, and the drive was green until I rebooted the server. Once I replaced that drive the array is functioning as normal. 

Edited by exist2resist