Unable to mount CIFS shares hosted by unRAID

TristanP

I have been mounting several CIFS shares from an unRAID (v6.8.3) instance on a Centos VM for months without issue. With the new kernel and package update (Called 8.2) all I get from trying to mount the share is the following:

domain=cargo.<personal domain>

mount.cifs kernel mount options: ip=1q92.168.1.118, unc=\\cargo.<personal domain>\Video,vers=3.0,sec=ntlmsspi,file_mode=0777,user=<valid share user>,domain=cargo.<personal domain>,pass=*********

mount error(13): Permission denied

The share can still easily be mounted on a Windows machine and via smbclient without error. The behavior has changed with this update.

Does anyone have any insight what may have changed and what I should look at to try and determine what specifically is wrong? Also it looks like the SMB logs are turned off on unRAID. What's the proper changes to get Samba to log logon failures?

Here's other info:

Output of uname -or:

4.18.0-193.19.1.el8_2.x86_64 GNU/Linux

fstab line:

//cargo.<personal domain>/Video /mnt/movies cifs vers=3.0,credentials=/root/creds_smb_library_core,sec=ntlmsspi,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=0777 0 0

credential file:

username=<valid share user>

password=<valid password>