Writing Session

animeking

1 minute ago, animeking said:

I just choose 6.9 beta 25 for both and installed it

Like I said I don't use this, but both is not something that makes any sense. It should be either nvidia build or stock build. I don't know what it will do if you select both, but it is not possible to have both at the same time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i also have my media from my gdrive i set up with rclone if that helps any with this issue

rclone Script: #!/bin/bash
rclone mount "google_drive_cache": /mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 1000h --log-level INFO --timeout=1h --umask 002 --user-agent shedman214 --cache-dir=/mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive_cache --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-size 1G --vfs-cache-max-age 336h & 

12 hours ago, trurl said:

you are now on stock Unraid and Diagnostics says unraid-6.9.0-beta25

8 hours ago, animeking said:

It was the Nvidia build not the stock build

As noted and as I instructed, you were on the stock build with those latest diagnostics and the nvidia plugin screenshot.

Did you reinstall the Nvidia build after that?

3 minutes ago, animeking said:

should i get another plex docker?

I doubt changing to another will matter.

One thing I did notice in your diagnostics (system/df) about that gdrive that seems odd to me but as I said I don't use so maybe normal:

Filesystem           Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
google_drive_cache:  1.1P  8.9T  1.0P   1% /mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive

I don't know where it might get the Size = 1.1P = 1100TB

is there a way to fix that.  

rclone mount "google_drive_cache": /mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 1000h --log-level INFO --timeout=1h --umask 002 --user-agent shedman214 --cache-dir=/mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive_cache --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-size 1G --vfs-cache-max-age 336h & 

12 minutes ago, animeking said:

is there a way to fix that

Like I said, I'm no expert on that front.  From what i was able to understand as a possible fix would be to reduce the --vfs-cache-max-age to seconds (10s).  In my experience with plex, it will try to scan all of my media and keep multiple files open.  And from my understanding of rclone and your configuration, it will try to keep those open files in memory for 336h.  There are a few posts out there that describe optimizations for rclone and streaming content in plex/emby.  That might help you. You could also try the rclone support thread.

And in regard to the 'nvidia build' of unraid, for troubleshooting, its best to simplify the process and that build is not "officially" supported (third party).  Also, since you stubbed that video card anyway to pass it to a VM, unraid itself can't see it so the driver will never load and becomes pointless; and spams the log.

@civic95man would this be better:

rclone mount "google_drive_cache": /mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 1000h --log-level INFO --timeout=1h --umask 002 --user-agent shedman214 --cache-dir=/mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive_cache --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-size 1G --vfs-cache-max-age 10s &

and on the nvidia i was trying to passthrough my VM so i can use my gpu for gaming

Edited by animeking
20 minutes ago, animeking said:

would this be better:

rclone mount "google_drive_cache": /mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 1000h --log-level INFO --timeout=1h --umask 002 --user-agent shedman214 --cache-dir=/mnt/user/Media/GoogleDrive_cache --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-size 1G --vfs-cache-max-age 10s &

I'm sorry, but I am the wrong person to ask.  I was just looking around with google and found a lot of people having issues similar to yours. The uninitialized csrf_token seems related to the the rootfs filling up. And a mis-configured rclone seems to eat up a lot of memory when many files are open.  I guess you could try that setting and see if a media scan completes without messing everything up.  I wonder if you could kill the rclone process if this happens again and reclaim the memory - at least then you might be able to generate diagnostics after it happens.

20 minutes ago, animeking said:

and on the nvidia i was trying to passthrough my VM so i can use my gpu for gaming

yes, I figured; in that case the nvidia build is pointless since the VM (windows) is handling the gpu and drivers.  The nvidia build is primarily used if you want to allow the gpu to transcode in plex/emby, in which case it provides the necessary drivers for unraid/linux to see and talk to it.  Unfortunately, it's one or the other: either keep it in unraid for transcoding OR pass through to the VM

Edited by civic95man