Website Login Issues?

splnut

Just curious if I was the only person having this problem. When I try to log into this website (using Chrome, Firefox, or mobile browser) I will get this error message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at lime-technology.com Port 80

Ive gotten this message from 4 different locations. Sometimes I have to try and login 10 times before it will work. Once I login, it seems fine for the rest of the day. Anyone else having this issue?

Try this next time. Use the Mobile version and see if you get the same error message.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?wap2

I'm going to guess that you might, but its worth a try at least.

404 indicates you are trying to access a page that doesn't exist. I would blame it on your browser and say try clearing your cache, but if you said you've tried multiple machines I could only really blame it on either your account or your DNS of your router, but if your router found the site the first time its kinda bizarre it would fail upon login.

• 5 months later...

I am unable to log into the wiki.  I know that when logged into the forum, you are supposed to be automatically logged into the wiki.  Doesn't seem to work for me - I still see the login link at the top right of every wiki page, and when I click it it just takes me back to the forums login (which I'm already logged into).

I'm getting the same issue.

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

I need to hit back and relogin and it works fine.

Just curious if I was the only person having this problem. When I try to log into this website (using Chrome, Firefox, or mobile browser) I will get this error message:

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at lime-technology.com Port 80

Ive gotten this message from 4 different locations. Sometimes I have to try and login 10 times before it will work. Once I login, it seems fine for the rest of the day. Anyone else having this issue?

I get this a lot of times. Happens with Firefox V4 and V5. When I first get to the website it doesn't auto log me in. The next thing I do is hit the HOME button which then logs me in and bypasses that error screen. Yea, weird.

• 4 months later...

I AM GETTING THESE SAME ERRORS.

Ok end caps lock. But seriously. I can't post a topic and it's very frustrating. I've tried for well over a week, multiple browsers, OSes, usernames and locations and no luck whatsoever, still the same damn 404 error.

I e-mailed Tom, but still having the issues. Hard to get any sort of support when you cant create any topics on the forum.