Jump to content
linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Papermerge

72 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

linuxserver_medium.png?v=4&s=4000

 

Application Name: Papermerge
Application Site: https://www.papermerge.com/
Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/papermerge/
Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-papermerge

 

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, rather use the linuxserver.io forum for support.

Share this post


Link to post

Does this need a /data path created in Unraid and defined in this container to send all the documents to? Not sure if it needs one how to set that up in container when its created though; any advice?

 

Edit: I ask because I assume one wouldn’t want all the files saved in appdata**

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, blaine07 said:

Does this need a /data path created in Unraid and defined in this container to send all the documents to? Not sure if it needs one how to set that up in container when its created though; any advice?

 

Edit: I ask because I assume one wouldn’t want all the files saved in appdata**

The /data path is meant to be the path you store the papermerge data files.

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-papermerge#parameters

Share this post


Link to post

First of all, thank you for providing us this Template :) I just installed it and have one question:

As far as I know papermerge should come with German and English lanugage support. But after installing your template all I can select for interface language as well as OCR language is English. Is there a way to integrate support for German language?

 

Best regards!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, blaine07 said:


But that isn’t a choice in Template to fill in so it needs added to template when one installs Papermerge? How does one correctly add it to the template since all the template has defined is the /config path?

Oh, yeah I'll make a PR. But just add a path with container path as /data

Share this post


Link to post
Oh, yeah I'll make a PR. But just add a path with container path as /data

Thank you mate! Solves that. Appreciate it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Just installed the docker, but when I want to open the WebUI I get this message in the log:

[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size

And the WebUI doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, abb0r said:

Just installed the docker, but when I want to open the WebUI I get this message in the log:


[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size

And the WebUI doesn't work.

Hm, I just tried a clean install and it worked here. Did the logs say anything else?

Share this post


Link to post

No, no other warnings. This is the complete log:

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/


Brought to you by linuxserver.io
-------------------------------------

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-config: executing...
No changes detected
Operations to perform:
Apply all migrations: account, admin, auth, contenttypes, core, dynamic_preferences, dynamic_preferences_users, knox, sessions, sites, socialaccount
Running migrations:
No migrations to apply.

129 static files copied to '/app/papermerge/static'.
System check identified no issues (0 silenced).
[cont-init.d] 50-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
[uWSGI] getting INI configuration from uwsgi.ini
[uwsgi-static] added mapping for /static => /app/papermerge/static
*** Starting uWSGI 2.0.18-debian (64bit) on [Sun Sep 27 17:50:49 2020] ***
compiled with version: 10.0.1 20200405 (experimental) [master revision 0be9efad938:fcb98e4978a:705510a708d3642c9c962beb663c476167e4e8a4] on 11 April 2020 11:15:55
os: Linux-4.19.107-Unraid #1 SMP Sun Mar 8 14:34:03 CDT 2020
nodename: f64c51b17ec2
machine: x86_64
clock source: unix
pcre jit disabled
detected number of CPU cores: 4
current working directory: /app/papermerge
detected binary path: /usr/bin/uwsgi-core
your processes number limit is 95380
your memory page size is 4096 bytes
detected max file descriptor number: 40960
building mime-types dictionary from file /etc/mime.types...567 entry found
lock engine: pthread robust mutexes
thunder lock: disabled (you can enable it with --thunder-lock)
uwsgi socket 0 bound to TCP address :8000 fd 3
Python version: 3.8.2 (default, Jul 16 2020, 14:00:26) [GCC 9.3.0]
Python main interpreter initialized at 0x55dc41667f00
python threads support enabled
your server socket listen backlog is limited to 100 connections
your mercy for graceful operations on workers is 60 seconds
mapped 145840 bytes (142 KB) for 1 cores
*** Operational MODE: single process ***
WSGI app 0 (mountpoint='') ready in 1 seconds on interpreter 0x55dc41667f00 pid: 343 (default app)
*** uWSGI is running in multiple interpreter mode ***
spawned uWSGI master process (pid: 343)
spawned uWSGI worker 1 (pid: 359, cores: 1)
[uwsgi-daemons] spawning "/usr/bin/python3 ./manage.py worker" (uid: 99 gid: 100)
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,028: INFO/MainProcess] Connected to filesystem://localhost//
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,051: INFO/MainProcess] celery@localhost ready.
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,085: INFO/Beat] beat: Starting...
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,028: INFO/MainProcess] Connected to filesystem://localhost//
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,051: INFO/MainProcess] celery@localhost ready.
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,085: INFO/Beat] beat: Starting...
[2020-09-27 15:51:55,160: INFO/Beat] Scheduler: Sending due task txt2db (papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db)
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,118: INFO/MainProcess] Received task: papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[660c783d-a097-444f-8855-fe59891cf14f]
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,120: DEBUG/ForkPoolWorker-2] Celery beat: txt2db
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,144: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[660c783d-a097-444f-8855-fe59891cf14f] succeeded in 0.024456060957163572s: None
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,118: INFO/MainProcess] Received task: papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[660c783d-a097-444f-8855-fe59891cf14f]
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,120: DEBUG/ForkPoolWorker-2] Celery beat: txt2db
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,144: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[660c783d-a097-444f-8855-fe59891cf14f] succeeded in 0.024456060957163572s: None
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[2020-09-27 15:52:59,205: INFO/Beat] Scheduler: Sending due task txt2db (papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db)
[2020-09-27 15:53:00,183: INFO/MainProcess] Received task: papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[12ef70bc-a2b9-41d2-ba6d-0c07c1ccc290]
[2020-09-27 15:53:00,184: DEBUG/ForkPoolWorker-2] Celery beat: txt2db
[2020-09-27 15:53:00,187: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[12ef70bc-a2b9-41d2-ba6d-0c07c1ccc290] succeeded in 0.0038029419956728816s: None

 

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, I have PaperMerge installed...Now, if anyone were to feel so inclined...I need help setting up the "Importer Directory." With importer directory setup I can use my Brother Scanner to upload via FTP into the Importer Directory on Unraid and PaperMerge will automatically import documents and handle it. I think something needs to be defined in Container Template to setup a Importer Directory? I see that one of the setup files for PM may need edited but I think first hurdle is container template? Any direction would be greatly appreciated! :-)

 

https://papermerge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/consumption.html

 

Edit: Nevermind. Added “queue” folder in the config file and now it seems to be processing files put in queue folder.

Share this post


Link to post

For me, it installed fine but the log is filling with a "invalid HTTP request size" error.

 

Quote

os: Linux-5.8.12-Unraid #1 SMP Sun Sep 27 14:13:20 PDT 2020
nodename: 57dbc8e95f90
machine: x86_64
clock source: unix
pcre jit disabled
detected number of CPU cores: 16
current working directory: /app/papermerge
detected binary path: /usr/bin/uwsgi-core
your processes number limit is 256391
your memory page size is 4096 bytes
detected max file descriptor number: 40960
building mime-types dictionary from file /etc/mime.types...567 entry found
lock engine: pthread robust mutexes
thunder lock: disabled (you can enable it with --thunder-lock)
uwsgi socket 0 bound to TCP address :8000 fd 3
Python version: 3.8.2 (default, Jul 16 2020, 14:00:26) [GCC 9.3.0]
Python main interpreter initialized at 0x563e5800a270
python threads support enabled
your server socket listen backlog is limited to 100 connections
your mercy for graceful operations on workers is 60 seconds
mapped 145840 bytes (142 KB) for 1 cores
*** Operational MODE: single process ***
WSGI app 0 (mountpoint='') ready in 1 seconds on interpreter 0x563e5800a270 pid: 347 (default app)
*** uWSGI is running in multiple interpreter mode ***
spawned uWSGI master process (pid: 347)
spawned uWSGI worker 1 (pid: 363, cores: 1)
[uwsgi-daemons] spawning "/usr/bin/python3 ./manage.py worker" (uid: 99 gid: 100)
[2020-09-28 20:43:09,791: INFO/MainProcess] Connected to filesystem://localhost//
[2020-09-28 20:43:09,799: INFO/MainProcess] celery@localhost ready.
[2020-09-28 20:43:09,825: INFO/Beat] beat: Starting...
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
[2020-09-28 20:44:14,111: INFO/Beat] Scheduler: Sending due task txt2db (papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db)
[2020-09-28 20:44:14,872: INFO/MainProcess] Received task: papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[6039dcf9-9fae-4287-a03b-55c354f1eef0]
[2020-09-28 20:44:14,873: DEBUG/ForkPoolWorker-2] Celery beat: txt2db
[2020-09-28 20:44:14,889: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[6039dcf9-9fae-4287-a03b-55c354f1eef0] succeeded in 0.015856293000069854s: None
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
[2020-09-28 20:45:18,159: INFO/Beat] Scheduler: Sending due task txt2db (papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db)
[2020-09-28 20:45:18,159: INFO/Beat] Scheduler: Sending due task txt2db (papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db)
[2020-09-28 20:45:18,941: INFO/MainProcess] Received task: papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[04c3af08-05ec-4530-a49f-9b184aac51a6]
[2020-09-28 20:45:18,942: DEBUG/ForkPoolWorker-2] Celery beat: txt2db
[2020-09-28 20:45:18,947: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[04c3af08-05ec-4530-a49f-9b184aac51a6] succeeded in 0.004499234999912005s: None
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip
invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/27/2020 at 5:53 PM, abb0r said:

No, no other warnings. This is the complete log:


[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-envfile: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/


Brought to you by linuxserver.io
-------------------------------------

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-config: executing...
No changes detected
Operations to perform:
Apply all migrations: account, admin, auth, contenttypes, core, dynamic_preferences, dynamic_preferences_users, knox, sessions, sites, socialaccount
Running migrations:
No migrations to apply.

129 static files copied to '/app/papermerge/static'.
System check identified no issues (0 silenced).
[cont-init.d] 50-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
[uWSGI] getting INI configuration from uwsgi.ini
[uwsgi-static] added mapping for /static => /app/papermerge/static
*** Starting uWSGI 2.0.18-debian (64bit) on [Sun Sep 27 17:50:49 2020] ***
compiled with version: 10.0.1 20200405 (experimental) [master revision 0be9efad938:fcb98e4978a:705510a708d3642c9c962beb663c476167e4e8a4] on 11 April 2020 11:15:55
os: Linux-4.19.107-Unraid #1 SMP Sun Mar 8 14:34:03 CDT 2020
nodename: f64c51b17ec2
machine: x86_64
clock source: unix
pcre jit disabled
detected number of CPU cores: 4
current working directory: /app/papermerge
detected binary path: /usr/bin/uwsgi-core
your processes number limit is 95380
your memory page size is 4096 bytes
detected max file descriptor number: 40960
building mime-types dictionary from file /etc/mime.types...567 entry found
lock engine: pthread robust mutexes
thunder lock: disabled (you can enable it with --thunder-lock)
uwsgi socket 0 bound to TCP address :8000 fd 3
Python version: 3.8.2 (default, Jul 16 2020, 14:00:26) [GCC 9.3.0]
Python main interpreter initialized at 0x55dc41667f00
python threads support enabled
your server socket listen backlog is limited to 100 connections
your mercy for graceful operations on workers is 60 seconds
mapped 145840 bytes (142 KB) for 1 cores
*** Operational MODE: single process ***
WSGI app 0 (mountpoint='') ready in 1 seconds on interpreter 0x55dc41667f00 pid: 343 (default app)
*** uWSGI is running in multiple interpreter mode ***
spawned uWSGI master process (pid: 343)
spawned uWSGI worker 1 (pid: 359, cores: 1)
[uwsgi-daemons] spawning "/usr/bin/python3 ./manage.py worker" (uid: 99 gid: 100)
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,028: INFO/MainProcess] Connected to filesystem://localhost//
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,051: INFO/MainProcess] celery@localhost ready.
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,085: INFO/Beat] beat: Starting...
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,028: INFO/MainProcess] Connected to filesystem://localhost//
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,051: INFO/MainProcess] celery@localhost ready.
[2020-09-27 15:50:51,085: INFO/Beat] beat: Starting...
[2020-09-27 15:51:55,160: INFO/Beat] Scheduler: Sending due task txt2db (papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db)
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,118: INFO/MainProcess] Received task: papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[660c783d-a097-444f-8855-fe59891cf14f]
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,120: DEBUG/ForkPoolWorker-2] Celery beat: txt2db
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,144: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[660c783d-a097-444f-8855-fe59891cf14f] succeeded in 0.024456060957163572s: None
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,118: INFO/MainProcess] Received task: papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[660c783d-a097-444f-8855-fe59891cf14f]
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,120: DEBUG/ForkPoolWorker-2] Celery beat: txt2db
[2020-09-27 15:51:56,144: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[660c783d-a097-444f-8855-fe59891cf14f] succeeded in 0.024456060957163572s: None
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[WARNING] unable to add HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS=1 to uwsgi packet, consider increasing buffer size
[2020-09-27 15:52:59,205: INFO/Beat] Scheduler: Sending due task txt2db (papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db)
[2020-09-27 15:53:00,183: INFO/MainProcess] Received task: papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[12ef70bc-a2b9-41d2-ba6d-0c07c1ccc290]
[2020-09-27 15:53:00,184: DEBUG/ForkPoolWorker-2] Celery beat: txt2db
[2020-09-27 15:53:00,187: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.management.commands.worker.txt2db[12ef70bc-a2b9-41d2-ba6d-0c07c1ccc290] succeeded in 0.0038029419956728816s: None

 

updated the container to the new version form today, now it works!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm getting this error in the logs. I've tried redoing the docker and deleting everything but this keeps popping up.

 

[2020-09-29 14:53:58,964: ERROR/ForkPoolWorker-2] Error while getting page count of /tmp/tmpfwvh_lfl/685491868_c58dbb94-16e3-4ea7-b72b-e70bb6b908f9.186b186d-c67d-399e-ac01-6aa58d3623e7.msg.

Share this post


Link to post

Pull down of container was fine, but I get the same error as other mention above.  The webUI wouldn't load in chrome each attempt to load appeared to create more of the error below in logs, but I loaded in MSFT Edge (new), and the page loaded fine (and I was able to log in with admin:admin).

 

"invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip"

 

I can provide more info if you think it would be helpful

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 9/29/2020 at 10:11 PM, TheDon said:

Pull down of container was fine, but I get the same error as other mention above.  The webUI wouldn't load in chrome each attempt to load appeared to create more of the error below in logs, but I loaded in MSFT Edge (new), and the page loaded fine (and I was able to log in with admin:admin).

 

"invalid HTTP request size (max 4096)...skip"

 

I can provide more info if you think it would be helpful

I was having the same issues with Chrome, what I had to do was clear all browsing data from chrome, close and relaunch browser and it works properly in Chrome.. YMMV and good luck!

Edited by Ceter Pushing
clarification

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/27/2020 at 12:52 PM, laest said:

First of all, thank you for providing us this Template :) I just installed it and have one question:

As far as I know papermerge should come with German and English lanugage support. But after installing your template all I can select for interface language as well as OCR language is English. Is there a way to integrate support for German language?

 

Best regards!

We have created a docker mod you can use with this container to get the German ocr language. We can't install it all, as it's over 600MB.

You should find the mod through the readme.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, saarg said:

We have created a docker mod you can use with this container to get the German ocr language. We can't install it all, as it's over 600MB.

You should find the mod through the readme.

I'm also interested to get this docker in german. But I can't find any readme. And at the project site at docker it says "There're no mods available for this container"

Additionally - I don't understand how to use a docker mod.

May be you can write some sentences to describe exactly how to do this to get german settings and OCR language. 


I just found some hint that it just need this command - but how and where does that need to set up?

user/endpoint:tag

 

And I'm searching for a solution to define the "Input" folder. I found this in the documentation, but I'm not able to set it for the docker container. 

@blaine07 can you please describe step by step what you've done?
I already see the "queue" folder within the root of the folder set up at "data path" - along with the folders media and static.

But I cant upload any file into the queue folder - nor in any other.  

 

Thank you for your help-

 

 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-03 um 23.31.13.png

Edited by Maddeen

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Maddeen said:

I'm also interested to get this docker in german. But I can't find any readme. And at the project site at docker it says "There're no mods available for this container"

Additionally - I don't understand how to use a docker mod.

May be you can write some sentences to describe exactly how to do this to get german settings and OCR language. 


I just found some hint that it just need this command - but how and where does that need to set up?


user/endpoint:tag

 

And I'm searching for a solution to define the "Input" folder. I found this in the documentation, but I'm not able to set it for the docker container. 

@blaine07 can you please describe step by step what you've done?
I already see the "queue" folder within the root of the folder set up at "data path" - along with the folders media and static.

But I cant upload any file into the queue folder - nor in any other.  

 

Thank you for your help-

 

 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-03 um 23.31.13.png

Sorry. it's not available yet. You can see here when it will be available.

 

The readme is at both github and docker hub, which you already found.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

@saarg thanks for your reply. Your first reply had implicit for me that you already build that necessary mod. 

Then I'll have to wait to use paperwork - no problem. 

Edited by Maddeen

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2020 at 12:02 AM, saarg said:

Sorry. it's not available yet. You can see here when it will be available.

 

The readme is at both github and docker hub, which you already found.

Shouldn´t it be available right now?

 

I´ve added the key to the unraid template but it did not load ^^

 

edit: i guess the mod isn´t final yet ....

Edited by b0mb

Share this post


Link to post
I'm also interested to get this docker in german. But I can't find any readme. And at the project site at docker it says "There're no mods available for this container"

Additionally - I don't understand how to use a docker mod.
May be you can write some sentences to describe exactly how to do this to get german settings and OCR language. 

I just found some hint that it just need this command - but how and where does that need to set up?
user/endpoint:tag

 
And I'm searching for a solution to define the "Input" folder. I found this in the documentation, but I'm not able to set it for the docker container. 
@blaine07 can you please describe step by step what you've done?
I already see the "queue" folder within the root of the folder set up at "data path" - along with the folders media and static.
But I cant upload any file into the queue folder - nor in any other.  
 
Thank you for your help-
 
 
933864303_Bildschirmfoto2020-10-03um23_31_13.png.84a5c84cbd353b116c2969a463168036.png


Added these two lines to this file in appdata.

0f4385fd918f9f840a357a5e175038a3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks - that worked! So I can test while I'm waiting for german language and OCR. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, b0mb said:

Shouldn´t it be available right now?

 

I´ve added the key to the unraid template but it did not load ^^

 

edit: i guess the mod isn´t final yet ....

It's not merged yet, so no, it's not ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

to get german the interface in german language add the following to papermerge.conf.py in appdata folder

LANGUAGE_CODE = "de-DE"

to get german language for OCR go to docker shell and type

apt-get install tesseract-ocr-deu

and change the following in papermerge.conf.py like this

OCR_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE = "deu"

OCR_LANGUAGES = {
    "deu": "Deutsch",
} 

And voila! German interface and OCR. ;) 

Edited by b0mb

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.