[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - Scrutiny

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 2:19 AM, SirCadian said:

Also moved to the AnalogJ image.  Works as expected.  I didn't consider that I would lose my historical data in the move.  Not a big issue but worth noting.

You shouldn't lose your historical data, scrutiny has a data migration mechanism built-in. You might want to check that the mount path for the config dir is correct (/config vs /opt/scrutiny/config)

• 1 month later...

I'm surely missing something, how to switch from old and deprecated scrutiny to analogj image ?

Just tried to install a fresh analogj, can't get in webui, template seems way different than the deprecated one ... refers to "influxdb" for example, don't know what it is.

• 4 months later...
On 8/30/2022 at 2:48 AM, AmokK said:

I'm surely missing something, how to switch from old and deprecated scrutiny to analogj image ?

Just tried to install a fresh analogj, can't get in webui, template seems way different than the deprecated one ... refers to "influxdb" for example, don't know what it is.

I had the same confusion, but got it working.

• Remove the old scrutiny App (you can leave the image and have a CA Backup in case).
  • Delete scrutiny.yaml from /mnt/user/appdata/scrutiny as the settings are outdated.
  • Add the new analogj image:
    • Leave the first three options the same
    • I set Config to match the old image:
      • /mnt/user/appdata/scrutiny/
    • I made a new path for influxdb:
      • /mnt/user/appdata/scrutiny/influxdb/
  • Let it run for a few minutes. You can check the log to see things like the below if you wish.
msg="Trying to connect to scrutiny sqlite db: /opt/scrutiny/config/scrutiny.db\n" 
msg="Database migration starting. Please wait, this process may take a long time....
  • Once it finished, the webserver started working, my old data was present, and everything is fine.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...