[SOLVED] 3 drives added to array, now showing as disk shares

darkrom

I recently added 3 new drives to my system, and now I'm seeing 3 new disk shares under the shares tab in the webUI when previously there were none.

Disk 6, Disk 7 and Disk 8 are the names of the shares so that much is pretty clear. I did add 3 new drives, this is definitely them, but what created these disk shares and how can I remove them? I've never had disk shares and didn't do anything that I know of to create them. They are added to the array and show as additional storage. How can I stop sharing them without messing anything up?  I've never run into this issue before while adding drives to the array.

Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, JorgeB said:

You have user shares set to use only disks 1 through 5, and since the newly added disks are not part of the user shares and disk shares are set to auto they appear as disk shares, unselect those disks from user shares so Unraid uses them all.

Thank you very much.  This is solved and I really appreciate it and will remember for next expansion.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] 3 drives added to array, now showing as disk shares