Access Issues with NIC(s) v6.8.3

Hello,

Thanks for reading into my issue.

I'm not certain as to what the root cause of this problem is. I just upgraded mobo's from an Asrock B550 AM4 to an Asrock x570 steel legend.

The ASUS XG-C100C 10gbe NIC worked completely fine in the original B550 build, no bootup/recognizing issues on my LAN whatsoever.

Using the ASUS XG-C100C 10gbe in my upgraded system with the Asrock x570 board has been giving me issue were my LAN cannot access/see my unraid server. Moreover, I removed the ASUS XG-C100C 10gbe nic and replaced it with a MELLANOX Connectx-2 to see if it's a problem with the NICs but that doesn't seem to solve the issue.

I should add that if I use the MOBO integrated Intel i211AT LAN chipset, everything works fine and I'm able to access my server, albeit at 1gbps speeds.

The IPv4 address assigned to the server is correct because I edited the "network.cfg" file to this:

# Generated network settings
USE_DHCP="no"
IPADDR="192.168.1.17"
NETMASK="255.255.255.0"
GATEWAY="192.168.1.1"
DNS_SERVER1="1.1.1.1"
DNS_SERVER2="8.8.8.8"
BONDING="no"
BRIDGING="yes"

Please let me know if you need more info's and I will provide it. Being offline for this long doesn't feel good.

-Thanks